Impractical Jokers: Danielle who?

-------------MURR'S POV------------

Well it was 11:40 and Sal finally finished making breakfast.

"Ready!"
"About time." said Joe

We all sat at the table and ate. Danielle has been quiet ever since we saw Q at the hospital.
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Me? Oh nothing, I've just been worried wbout Q that's all."
"Oh okay. Well eat up." said Sal
"I'm not that hungry. I think I might go for a walk."
"You aren't allowed to leave the house remember." said Sal
"It's ok, Michael is in jail and I just want to walk around. I'm gonna go to the park."
"Fine, have fun." said Sal kissing her on the lips. She left.
"Make sure to not do that when Brian is here." said Joe
"I know I know."
"Well I'm gonna go get ready for my movie date with Barbara." I said
"You should bring her over sometime, when Q's here so we can all meet her." said Joe
"Yea but we are just friends, I talk to a lot of girls and hang out with them. Doesn't mean I like them or anything like that."
"That's very true and also most of the girls get creeped out and run away." said Joe laughing
"Yea so I'm gonna get dressed bye."

I went upstairs and picked out just some dark blue jeans and a blue t shirt. I put on my red nike sneakers. I combed my hair. Haha what am I saying, I don't have any hair. I walked downstairs around 1:20 and I still had 3 more hours. It was a nice day so Sal was swimming around in the pool. I walked outside.

"You do realize that the pool has a lot of germs!" I said
"I know but it's a pool and it's hot so I don't care." Sal hates germs, he's a germ freak. I walked back inside and sat on the couch listening to Lionel Richie.

----------DANIELLE'S POV----------

I walked to the park and sat down on the green grass. It was almost summer and the weather was perfect. I started thinking. Maybe I should move out, it would make Q forget about me and I won't be taking over their lives. I can just say that I'm ready to move out and be on my own. I'm gonna miss them though, they are really sweet and I love them but it's not fair to them. I layed down and stared at the sky. I know Q loved me and would even risk his life for me, he basically showed me that twice. I still love Sal and I think I always will, but I don't want to hurt Q. Ugh! Why is life so hard!!! I wanna go swimming. I remembered there was a pool at the house. I started running home. I arrived in 23 minutes.
"Woah there. What's wrong?" asked Murr
"Oh nothing I just wanna to into the pool." I said out of breath
"Why were you running?"
"I was out running to stay in shape and now I came back."
"Oh ok well Sal is in there too."
"K"
I went into my room and changed into my red bikini which had silver dots on it. I put my hair out of my pony tail. I walked out with a towel around my body. I went outside and saw Sal.

"Hey. Mind if I join?" I asked
"Yes I mind." He said
"Fine then I'll just leave."
"No no no, I was just kidding. Come in."
"Haha ok." I took off the towel and jumped in.
"I like your bathing suit." he said
"Aw thanks I like yours too." He was wearing purple boxers with dark blue dots on them
"Look we both have dots."
"Yeah haha." I started to swim around, the water felt so good, Sal started to follow me. He grabbed my foot and dragged me down.
"Hey!" He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.
"Sorry hehe." I looked at him as he swam away. I got on those inflatable chairs in the water and tried to tan. He grabbed the chair and started to move it around the pool.
"Can I do something in peace?" I asked
"Nope." He knocked me over.
"Ugh you asshole." I punched him
"I'm sorry but I'm in love with you!"
"You're what?"
"In love with you! Danielle I won't hide it anymore! I love you!" I didn't know what to say.
"I thought you just liked me, we aren't even dating." I said shocked
"Yeah but I'm sorry it's hard with Brian to show you how I really feel but I love you!" He hugged me and it felt nice. He gave the best hugs, unfortunately they weren't as good as Brian's. I pulled away.
"I'm just gonna swim around a bit." I said