Impractical Jokers: Is this the end?

-----------BARBARA'S POV----------

I finally got my eye sight back from all the tears so I was able to pack, I was going to miss this house but I can't live here with someone I can't trust anymore, someone I loved... Well still love, but it was over. I gave him everything, I can't believe this was it. I had locked the door so no one would stop me, I could climb out the window but I felt that was too extreme, so I would just calmly walk out. But where would I go? I had no where! Q, Sal, and Joe all tried knocking and talking through the door to convince me to stay but it was no use. If they were in my shoes, well first their feet would hurt because they have much bigger feet than mine, and second of all they wouldn't stay either.

I packed all mr suitcases, and suddenly the room felt much colder, it was sad, I still was crying but now it was time to ask anyone I could if I could stay with them. Most people were living with their families or were married with kids or something. The last person in my contacts finally accepted, but it wasn't the best person. She said she could pick me up in Manhattan but now the only way to get there was by a taxi, so I called and waited until I heard the beep outside to finally go downstairs. I managed to get all my suitcases down and into the trunk without the guys helping. I have Q, Sal, and Joe a hug but I just couldn't bare to look at Murr. I hoped in the cab and sped off.

-------------MURR'S POV---------

It hurt like hell seeing her go, why couldn't I have tried harder to stop her? This was just going too fast! I didn't even bother asking where she was going. I lost my everything.

"She'll come back dude." said Sal

"Yeah don't worry, we all are human and make mistakes. She loves you!" said Q

"I hope so, she's my world."

-----------NARRATOR'S POV-------

Barbara ended up at some street, her friend Emily told her to stay at, she said she would be there at 4, it was already 3:40pm. Barbara was alone and cold and the chance of someone stealing her stuff was 98% now that she was alone, she was hopeless, the guys however were trying to comfort Murr as much as possible and kept telling him that she would come back. But Murr knew he had to change if he wanted her back.

As the time ticked 6, Barbara kept texting and calling her friend, yet no reply. Did she forget about her?

------------BARBARA'S POV---------

It was freezing outside, so I took my stuff and managed to find myself a hotel, I would just tell Emily to come get me here. I sat down and relaxed a bit, I was given some dirty looks by the workers but I couldn't help it.

"Excuse me Ma'm?" Asked a woman

"Yes?" I asked

"Are you here to get a room?" she asked

"Just waiting for my friend."

"You've been here an hour... We have to ask you to leave if you aren't getting a room."

I thought to myself and sighed, maybe I needed a good nights sleep, and after all one night here wouldn't kill me.

I went to the table and got myself a room, I entered it and set down my stuff on the ground. It was almost 8pm, where was Emily! I was seriously getting pissed off! I decided to sleep for a bit, there had to be a good explanation.