~ The Next Day ~

The Tomlinson family was getting ready for the big event this afternoon. It was 11 in the morning right now. And everyone was busy preparing for Brooklyn and Ryan's wedding. The sun was out for once in London. The flowers were in bloom. It was a beautiful day. It was a Happy day. Or so they thought.

"Mikey?" Johannah called Mikey who was coming from Andy's room.
"Yes my lady?" Mikey asked.
"Did you Wake Andy up?" She asked.
"Yes. I was just coming from his room. He was getting ready to take a bath" Mikey told her.
"Okay that's good. Can you please go and see if Brook is getting ready or not? I've not seen him since morning and I don't want him to be late." She said.
"Of course ma'am. I'll go and check up on him."
"Oh Thank you Mikey. You're a sweetheart." She said smiling.

Mikey's POV

I knocked on Brook's door. No one answered. I knocked again.
"Brook Open the door. It's me Mikey. Your mum has sent me to check up on You" I said. Again no answer.
'Maybe he's still asleep.' I thought. I opened the door. It was not locked. I went inside but Brook was not in there. The bed was neatly made as if it hadn't been touched for a while. In fact the whole room looked very clean and kinda empty.
"Brook? Are you in the bathroom?" O asked, worried.
Still no answer. I decided to check the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door but Brook was not there as well. And.. All of his essentials like Toothbrush, toothpaste were missing. I panicked.
I went to the closet and opened It. Most of his clothes were missing. And his shoes and other things were not there as well. Oh my God. Where has he gone?
Maybe he is somewhere else in the castle. But why would he take almost all his things with him? And it's very unlikely for him to sleep over at a friend's before his own wedding. So where could he have gone?
I was just going to tell the Queen about this when something caught my eye. It was an envelope on Brook's Bedside table. I picked it up. Something was written on it.
"To My Family and Friends. From Brooklyn"
I decided to take it to the Queen and King. I hurried downstairs.

Andy's POV

"Please behave today Andy. Don't talk back or say something rude to anyone at Brook's reception today." My mum lectured me. We were all in the Living room. Lottie was painting her nails while my dad talked on his phone with someone.
"Yeah mum I got it. I won't be rude today. Promise" I assured her.
Suddenly Mikey came downstairs looking pale and scared out of his life.
"Woah mate.. Calm down!" I said.
"Something has happened to Brook." He said panting heavily.
"What?" Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing.
"What do you mean Mikey? Is he Okay?" Mum asked worriedly.
"I don't know. He is not in his room. And I found this on his side table." He said, handing an envelope to my Dad.
It was from Brook for us.
Dad opened the envelope. Inside it was a letter. My dad started to read it aloud.

To my dear family and friends,
I know when you'll find this letter you guys will probably be worried as hell about me. But Don't worry. I am fine.
I'm not here. I left you guys. And Don't try to come after me because I'll be long gone when you read this letter. I left because I can't marry Prince Ryan. He is a nice person but I can't marry him. Because i love someone else. Harvey. It's Harvey whom I love And I ran away with him. Because you would've never approved of my relationship with him. So i had no choice but to run away.
I know you all will be very disappointed with me and probably Angry too. But I can't spend my whole life with someone I don't love. I couldn't take being separated from Harvey.
I am so sorry Mum and Dad. For not being the perfect son you wanted.
I'm sorry Andy And Louis for being such a baby and always getting you guys in trouble. And always worrying you guys.
I'm sorry Lottie. For not being a good example for you. For not being the role mofel brother you dsereve.
I'm sorry Mikey for not being a good friend and worrying you always.
I'm sorry to everyone in the castle that is disappointed in me so much.  I just hope that someday you'll forgive me for this. Just remember that I love you guys so much. And it was not easy for me to leave you all like this. But love makes people do crazy things.
I'll miss you all so much. I'll come visit you sometime in future (If you'll still accept me).
                                   Brooklyn.

We were all shocked to read this letter. My mum and Lottie were crying. Dad looked quite angry. And me? I am in so much shock that I don't know how to feel.
"How?? How could he leave like This??" My dad shouted, angry tears in his eyes.
We were all so happy till half an hour ago and now. It was all gone.
"I don't know why he did that. He could've told us earlier. So we would've cancelled the wedding like well respected people. NOW what are people going to say??" He said.
"Our son is gone. GONE. And all you care about is what people will say?" Mum said angrily.
"Of course Jay. I'm worried about him. But this is his choice. Now we have to think about what we will say to the Beaumont family first" He Said, rubbing his temple.
"I don't know. Cancel this wedding." Mum said, crying again.
"We cannot cancel the wedding. Only a few hours are left and everything is ready. If we cancelled this wedding now then we'll suffer great loss in business and our reputation will also be ruined." Dad Explained.
"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.
"There's only one way." He said looking at me oddly.
"And what is It?" I asked.
"You have to Marry him Andy." 

~~

Yayy A cliff hanger. So sorry guys 😂 So the real story is gonna start now. Lots of Randy moments coming your way.
And it's finally revealed who this secret "him" is. It's HARVEY guys. Yayy #Barvey 🔥
And I'm sorry if there are any typos or mistakes. It's currently 1am right now and I have college tomorrow. So i updated this in a hurry.
Love you guys xx.

-VanishalovesLarry 💫