Elastic Heart

For a little bit, I'm going to try and put in some filler between the time Chisa is a reserve course student. You'll be bonding with students, and you're also temporarily taking the place of Chisa when it comes to sneaking into Hope's Peak and such. You're also of course, bonding with ya boi 🖤

(Y/N)'s POV

"No more secrets." I locked the door to my teacher's dorm room, while Juzo sat on my couch. "No more lying to protect me." I turned and looked at him. "No more of this. Keeping me in the dark isn't good for either of us. And I want to help."

Juzo looked somewhat uncomfortable. He sighed and stared into my blue orbs. "(Y/N), I'll tell you as much as I know. Just... you can't get hurt. I can't let that happen."

"Juzo. If you're there that won't happen." I smile at him. I sit across from him in my arm chair, and let Momo to sit on my lap. I pet him gently.

Juzo sighed and his face got serious. "Something's going on. We noticed a while ago. But we're basically trying to unravel everything. But someone else is trying to use that darkness and exploit it for their own use, to destroy everything." Juzo eyed me to make sure I was still okay. "When you first arrived, two reserve course students were killed. One was murdered by a fellow reserve course student. The other one... by the previous victim's brother." He sighed. "And ever since then, things have seemed to come to a downhill spiral."

I processed the information as well as I could. It was difficult to understand some aspects of course, but i was going to help. I needed to help everyone. Kyosuke, Chisa, Chisa's students, Tanaka...

And Juzo. He mattered more to me than anyone.

"Well, how can I help." I asked.

Juzo looked slightly shocked at how serious and calm I seemed. He smirked. "We... can talk about that a different time." He smiled at me. "I've missed you so damn much, (Y/N)."

That smile.

That damn, goofy smile on this grump.

I love it and melted at its sight.

"I've missed you too, Juzo."

It hadn't occurred to me that this was one of the few times we actually were able to stay together and talk for a longer amount of time.

"So, what now?" I asked, letting Momo jump off my lap. He ran into his little bed.

"Well, come here. Sit by me." Juzo said simply. I complied and gently took a seat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder while he played something on the TV.

I listened to the sound of a boxing match on the TV while my eyes slowly became heavy and drifted off...

Hey, it's been a while but yeye I'm continuing this one boys =w= it's been a few years... oof.