Sick Days

Alright, so I've been skipping classes for a few days.

I have no idea on how I'm supposed to actually do anything when I'm freaking out like this.

I'm awful...

"Momo..." My throat is raspy. That's new. "Maybe some water?" I pick up Momo and walk over to my stash of food known as a fridge and I pull out a water bottle and gulp it. It doesn't help, my throat still hurts.

"Your kidding..." I cough. "There have been no opportunities to get sick."

A hear a knock at the door. "(Y/N)~ I've been instructed to bring you to class!" Chisa sings.

I open the door. "Um... Chisa, I'm sick..." I tell her.

"Ha! I'm not buying it!" She smirks and drags me out of my room.

"C-Chisa!" I coughed.

"Wow, that cough is believable! You should become a Super High School Actress!" She chuckles.

"I'm not kidding..." I feel my body getting weak. "I'm..."

"Tell it to the judge!" She pushes me into the classroom. I look around and see it's a full class. Juzo and Kyosuke look at me with concern.

"Ms (Y/N), I don't appreciate you skipping class." The teacher says.

"But..." I cough aggressively and fall over, into a sparatic coughing fit.

"(Y/N)!? You weren't kidding...?!" Chisa kneels down. I look up to see that Kyosuke and Juzo are coming over.

"I'm... Not feeling well..." A haze covers my eyes and I feel unconsciousness pulling me in.

Wake up.

I wake up in my bedroom, a cool compress pressed on my head.

"Hmm?" I questioned.

"Your up." I heard my favorite tough voice and cringe.

"How long was I..." I look over to see he has Momo sleeping on his lap. His arms are crossed and his eyes are closed.

"Probably and hour. We brought you back here, but I decided to stay because Kyosuke and Chisa had to get to class."

"Thank you..." I smiled weakly at Juzo.

"Well, you should go back to sleep, (Y/N)."

"Juzo..." I feel a sharp pain in my head and my eyes begin to water. "My head hurts, really bad."

His eyes shoot open and he comes over to touch my head. "..." His eyes are wide and he runs around my room, shutting the blinds and toning down the lights. "I think you have a migraine, (Y/N). You should sleep, for real."

"Your nice, Juzo..." I smile and close my eyes.

"...(Y/N)?"

"I thought you wanted me to sleep." I chuckle.

"Do you like anyone?" He asks.

I zip my eyes open and look at him. He looks totally bored. "Well, I don't know." I answered.

IM SUCH A COWARD I LOST MY ONE CHANCE AT LOVE IM SORRY.

He sighs. "Go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay..." I close my eyes again. And a feel a hand on my hand. I don't think anything of it as I drift into unconsciousness...