Sleep Tight

(Forgive Me)

I woke up in my bed. I sighed and slapped my hand to my forehead. "Of course it was a dream." I looked at Momo who was sleeping peacefully. I pat her head and looked out the window. It was early in the morning, and the sun had barely began to show.

Honestly... What made me think I was so SPECIAL? I'm sure other girls here like him too. I'm not special...

(A/N: OH READER CHAN 97% OF THE FANBASE DESPISES HIM)

I got up and grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it. Then I walked back to my bed and sat on it. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Sleep tight, (Y/N)." I told myself.

The next day, I was a little down in class. I was obsessing over that dream. Which hurt me, because... Well, it was a dream. Nothing else.

"(Y/N)? What's up?" Chisa asked me.

"Nothing..." I sighed.

"Don't lie to me." Her voice was scary.

"It's... Just some personal stuff." I said, trying to make it sound like family issues.

"Oh... Just know, you can always talk with me, (Y/N)." Chisa said and walked over to Kyosuke.

I smile sadly and just began to pet Momo. I looked over at Juzo, only to see he was totally uninterested in basically anything. He had his eyes closed, and hands behind his head.

I still thought very highly of him. Very much.

Even if he didn't like me, I liked him.

I sighed and placed my head in my arms. Man, your a freak. Obsessing over a classmate like this. Next thing you know you'll be stalking him.

Momo then jumped off of the desk and ran over to Juzo.

"Crap..." I said. I walked over and sighed. "M-May I have my fox back?"

"Sure." He says and hands me Momo.

"(Y/N)." Kyosuke calls me over. "We're all going to go on a picnic. Would you like to come?"

"U-Um..." I looked down, then snuck a look at Chisa, who was giving me the "if-you-say-no-you'll-pay" look. "S-Sure..."

Dude I feel like such a lazy writer for doing this forgive me