Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates

Start from the beginning

.........then Zane smiles and they went to the bedroom and they layed on the bed and kissed again and they looked at each other in the eyes and they continued until the next thing happened.........

1 month later.......

3rd P.O.V

.........Zane was downstairs on the couch rocking baby (Y/N) and he sleeps in his father's arms and then he hears stomping down stairs and Helena runs in with her hands on her stomach...........

Helena: "Zane."

Zane: "Helena, what is it?"

Helena: "I have some exciting news; I'm pregnant again."

Zane: "What?"

Helena: "It appears my heat paid off this time, I guess (Y/N)'s gonna have a sibling now."

Zane: "Hear that (Y/N)? You're gonna be a brother."

.........Helana hugs them both and they soon was gone be ready for someone to be born into the family again. Then two weeks later everyone was sleeping and then Zane's scroll vibrated and he sees something triggered the house alarm and he gets up and Helena slowly wakes up.........

Helena: "Zane, what's wrong?"

Zane: "The house alarm tripped, I'm gonna investigate. Stay here with (Y/N)."

........Zane grabs his weapon and he slowly goes downstairs and he sneaks in quietly and he sees his window is open and he turns around and he is suddenly tackled and he knocks the guy down and kicks him in the face, then another guy came outta nowhere and he was gonna strike Zane with his weapon, but he blocks and delivers acouple of strikes and he knocks him down, then he looks close and he sees that it's White Fang soldiers and he runs upstairs and bursts throw the door alarming Zane and waking up (Y/N).........

Helena: "Zane, what's wrong?"

Zane: "It was the White Fang, they found us."

Helena: "What? No, no, no."

Zane: "Listen, I need you to grab (Y/N) and come with me. We're getting outta here."

........Helena grabs (Y/N) and him and Helena went downstairs and they look out the window to see more White Fang soldiers moving close and Zane barricades the door and he goes to the back to see no soldiers........

Zane: "Helena, listen to me. I need you to run out the back door *Helena shakes he head* take (Y/N) and get outta here."

Helena: "No, I'm not gonna leave you. Come with us, we'll outrun them."

Zane: "They're close, and you're pregnant so you can't fight."

Helena: "Zane........"

Zane: "It's okay. After I see an opening I'll run and find you two. *kisses her* Now go. Go now."

Helena: "Just be careful."

..........Helena runs out and she runs as fast as she can away from the house, then Zane stands in the living room and watched the White Fang soldiers walking towards them. Then he does a pose and he focuses his aura a wolf howl is heard and he gets in fighting stance and he charges at the soldiers and he fights them, they surround him and they strike him only for him to summon aura clones with wolf looks and he fights them and he sweep kicks one and he falls to the ground and he attacks one and does an upward strike with his weapon making him fly back, then more soldiers appeared and they runs at him and he absorbs his aura clones and does a shockwave attack where they get pushed back. Then Helena kept running and (Y/N) cried and she tried calming him down, but she couldn't. Then Zane, sees no more soldiers around, until he sees a shadow walking up to him and he recognizes it to be Adam Taurus.........