Chap6- The Only Thing I Regret is this Phone

Start from the beginning

Luke pushed the gas and we speed up. At that moment I knew I should have stopped, but his smell was so enticing. I felt the car slow down as we turned. Looking around I noticed Luke had pulled into a gas station.

 After surveying my surroundings, I went back to nestling on Luke, kissing his body where I could reach. I unbuckled my seat belt and moved closer to him as I kissed down his chest. He was wearing a blue button down shirt, which allowed me quick access to what was under. Before I could kiss any lower than his pecs, I was startled as Luke grabbed my shoulders and gave me a soft push away from him. The lust had returned to his eyes and I knew the heated moment would follow.

“My turn.” His voice was so husky and sexy that I was turned on by his words alone. He unbuckled his seatbelt and placed his hand on my upper thigh. As he leaned toward me, I felt his hand rub up and down my leg getting closer to my private spot. I trapped his hand with my thighs before he could touch anything, letting him know that was off limits. Getting the message, he released the trap hand and used it to pull me towards him. He then began sucking on my neck and gently biting. I whimpered as the nervous all over my body came to life with a spark. No one has ever tried to give me a hickey before.

‘Wonder if it’s a white person thing.’ I thought as I enjoyed the feeling of his tongue rolling over the area he was sucking on. “Uh, Luke.” Either way I was loving it.

“Mmhmm,” he muttered against my neck still sucking on it. This vibration sent another shiver through my body. I realized why he’d pulled over as he was doing almost the same thing I had done to him. I wouldn’t be able to drive in this situation either.

Before he could do anything else, my phone rang. “Damn.” I said softly not wanting to answer, but knowing I had to in case it was important. “I gotta take this.” He grudgingly returned to the driver seat as I found my phone.

“Yea?” I answered more than a little irritated.

“Where yall at? Because one minute you’re behind me and the next thing I know, Luke’s car is wiping into a gas station. I’m sitting here waiting for yall at the next light and I Know it don’t take that long to get gas. Yall got all summer to do what EVER it is yall pulled over to do. I just thought I’d be your super best friend and call you before you did something you’d regret.” Once again it was Shae calling, worried as always.

“Only thing I regret is answering this phone call.” I whispered looking toward Luke who was starring out the window looking away from me.

“I heard that! Sometimes I wish you were a lil mo appreciative of me saving your butt! Now get to the mall before I come get you and drag you there! Using Luke to get out of my makeover should be ashamed.” As Shae talked, I reached over and grabbed Luke’s hand massaging it with my fingertips.

“I am Not! You don’t know what happened! What if we really Are getting gas? Just, whatever Shae. We are on the way.” I heard her chuckling as I hung up the phone.

“She said get to the mall.” I nonchalantly told Luke. I pulled my hand out of his and put on my seatbelt.

Turning back out into traffic, Luke sneaked a look at me. “So you never told me what this is to you.” I was lost for words to explain my dilemma. I didn’t want to upset him, but I had to tell him the truth.

“I guess I’m confused because of my own feelings. I mean at first I wasn’t sure if you were into me or if I was just misreading the signals, but now…Now I know you’re into Me. It’s just kinda weird…” I was cut off by my ringtone.

“Ugh, I hate my phone today.” I said before answering. “YEA!” I screamed into the phone, just knowing that it was Shae checking up on me.

“Excuse me, Missy! This is your father and if I need to, I’ll confiscate your phone! Talking to me like that!” My dad’s rough voice said.

“I’m sorry daddy! I thought you were Shae because she’s been harassing me today about the makeover she owes me.” I apologized quickly not wanting to get in trouble with my parents. I was 18, but I would always be my parent’s child and they had no problem disciplining me no matter my age.

“Yeah, ok. Anyway that’s why I called. I got your text and then yo’ mama called me asking me as if I knew. Do you need money for shopping? You didn’t ask for any and I know you ain’t going to the mall in hopes of a five finger discount because if I found out you and Shae been up there stealing…”

‘The things my parents worried about me doing!’ I thought as I cut my dad off, not wanting him to think I was confirming his beliefs. “No daddy! I’m using my graduation money since technically everything I’m buying today will be used in college.”

“Does this mean I gotta buy your other stuff? Look I don’t know how much money you got, but you need to start being responsible. Maybe you can buy your own bed lining or something.” He lectured.

I agreed to buy that low ticket item, glad he didn’t ask me to buy something more expensive. We exchanged ‘I love you’s and got off the phone. I returned my cell phone to my purse and turned to look at Luke.

“Sorry! My dad was just worried about Shae and me. So where was I?” I was nervous to tell Luke how I felt. What if he wasn’t telling me the truth earlier? It wouldn’t be the first time a guy lied, trying to get into my pants.

“We’re here.” Luke said a little irritated. I turned and noticed we were pulling into Lincoln Avenue Mall. Now it’d be forever before I had the chance to tell him how I felt. I’m not sure I can deal with that after Shae drains me with this stupid makeover shopping spree.

**************___________************

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! I got my first like and fan and I really appreciate it:)(: Please continue to comment, like, fan, and all haha :P

Also I'm not sure how people make the covers! I simply used paint and it came out kinda sloppy. If you know how to make a cover can make me one:) or even tell me how to do it, Thank You!

I need you guys help in selecting a cast!!!! If you have anyone in mind just comment and let me know:)(:

Remember:

Stephanie is black, 18 years old

Shae is black, 18 years old but with more attitude

Luke is white, no age yet, he's not young, he's British

Cyndie and Cynthia are white, British, and twins, 10. 57 years old