"Don't tease me, Jung Jaehwa! Gosh! That's why you are so annoying!"

Jaehwa laughed and walked out of the room. Just as she was leaving, she waved at Jin.

"I'll learn your name the next time."

Jin swallowed his saliva and averted his eyes. He felt his heart beating faster. He wondered if it was just because this was the first time being too close to a female human or something else.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi was busy until break time and during that time, he brought Jin to the laboratory where Namjoon was.

Namjoon looked up from his laptop and observed the young monarch.

"Who's he?" he asked.

"The young King."

"What?!" Namjoon gasped and stood up. He bowed at Jin.

"How did you know?" Jin turned to Yoongi who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Your eyes and your clothes."

Jin mouthed an 'oh' and faced Namjoon. He wondered why the other had brought him here.

"He's Kim Namjoon, the son of Professor Kim who had been working with the coloured eyed person until his very death," Yoongi introduced the younger to the sovereign.

Jin knew Kim very well. Kim was well known in Wonderland. His skills were superb and he had introduced several medicines that worked on coloured eyed people. However, his death was because of humans who didn't appreciate the existence of the coloured eyed people.

"I see so he is the son. It's nice to meet you, Kim Namjoon."

"Just call me Joon."

Jin nodded his head. He then turned to Yoongi as he still didn't know the exact reason why he had to meet Namjoon. He knew Yoongi didn't just bring him here for a get-to-know gathering.

"Well, Joon has been working on a couple of medicine with me. There had been several flowers that we've found from Wonderland," Yoongi explained.

"Those flowers are really effective to both humans and coloured eyed people. However, not all can be grown here and as far as I've known that you are the one who'd been growing them," Namjoon added.

Jin was the only person who had the ability to grow such beautiful flowers in Wonderland. His flowers are far superior and prettier than any other plants. Those flowers had various abilities that could benefit both mankind.

"Well, yes. That is indeed true but as for whether they can be grown here or not, I'll need to personally check it out," Jin answered the question that both were seeking for.

The two were satisfied with the answer. Yoongi then pointed at Jin.

"He has a burn mark on his stomach. Can you check it?" He directed the question to Namjoon.

Namjoon squatted down to check the mark but Jin would need to lift his shirt up. Jin felt uneasy revealing his body to another person, especially a human.

"Don't worry. We are only trying to help," Namjoon convinced him.

Jin knew he didn't have a choice and he felt like he could believe their words. One helped him the moment he arrived to human world and the other was the son of a man who had always been connected with his people.

He lifted his shirt up until the burn mark. Namjoon observed and so did Yoongi.

"It's not as bad as his."

Yoongi made a noise in agreement.

Jin pulled down his shirt when the two were done. He wondered who they were talking about but decided to not ask.

"Alright. I'll need to go back to my office. Do check up on that flower, Joon. We will need to see what it is useful for."

"I understand, hyung and I'll see you again, your majesty."

The two greeted Namjoon goodbye and left the lab. Jin followed Yoongi from behind and wondered why he had so much knowledge on Wonderland. He believed it could be possible to learn such information by studying but he couldn't come to a conclusion as to why there was a familiar connection with him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Night fell and the two left the hospital. The house was only a few blocks away so they walked down the street.

The night was cold and the street was filled with bright lights. People were just starting their fun as the night was still young.

Yoongi held Jin's hand again, tighter than in the morning. Jin didn't complain but he didn't know why there was a need.

They continued swimming through the crowd as quietly as they could. While they were returning, they heard people whispering and gathering around at a certain place. Jin's attention was drawn when he felt a signal in his brain.

His head was turned and he peered over the heads of the people. His eyes widened as he watched the horrible scene unfolded before him.

A person with yellow eyes was being punched to a pulp by a group of men. The person screamed for help but no one went to his aid. Jin was about to run to him but was stopped by Yoongi. That man was held by the arms and thrown into the nearby car. Once the car left, the passerby just returned back to whatever they were doing.

Jin was shocked by the sight. He glared at Yoongi and gritted his teeth, "Why did you stop me?!"

"It's better to stay on low profile, young king. That man will be brought to the laboratory and become an experiment."

"That just gives me more of a reason to help him."

Yoongi shook his head.

"The humans are far more powerful in groups. They are far more evil and cruel. With you alone, you can never overpower them. Imagine if they learn that he young king is still alive. Do you know what will happen to you?"

"But-"

Yoongi cut him off.

"That's how this world works. The superior rules while the latter follows. There is no disobey as it would lead to death. No matter how immoral it is, that action will be overlooked as people are convinced by those who are above them."