5//WHAT?!//

It is the big day for Lenia. She could not stay on one place. And her outfit lol I dont know what to say.

Mine outfit is as always like normal I don't even care how I look like

Lenia wanted to go 6 hours before the concert i was like What The Hack Lenia! And we are here the only now 6 hours before the concert starts

Lenia wanted to go 6 hours before the concert i was like What The Hack Lenia! And we are here the only now 6 hours before the concert starts. In these 6 hours Lenis tells me how it goes at their concert like: they will sing some songs, there is a song with a guitar and maybe they will cry and there is a song where they chose a girl and she will come on stage and they will sing for her the song. After a long time there are coming more girls and Lenia begins the talk with them and I'm so bored but nobody cares about me lol. And then finally they will start so they are open the doors. We sit at the firts row because of Lenia and we can see everything good. The show strarts and they pop-up from I don't know where, they start with ''hey guys before we start we will say the chosen 'first kiss girl' will win a Meet&Greet and if she wants she can bring a friend to.'' and everyone begins the scream.

They finally come at the 'firt kiss girl' I see Lenia praying for being the girl lol. And than it happens they are sharing with the light the girl and and they stop. I see Lenia looking at me but why? I see everyone looking at me! WHAT, NO IS IT ME?!! The boy with long hair says ''do you need help to come on the stage or are you in shock because of happiness?'' yes I'm in shock but  not from happiness but from surprising! Lenia push me to go and say ''say that you want me with the Meet&Greet. Please for me PLEASE!'' ''okay I go only for you.". There I go on the stage and everyone screams. At the stage the boy with short hair asks ''what your name?'' I think you don't need to know what my name is but I say with a fake smile ''Melisa''. 

Finally they are done so the guy with long hair says "here is your card, you can come backstage after the concert and you can bring a friend if you want. ;)'' ''thank you'' I say and go back to the row where I stay with Lenia. Did he flirt with me?? After we go to the backstage and we go inside......

Hope you all like the parts that I wirte.

~XXM