G. Way - Baby, come home

/short and it takes place back when Gerard was on tour and when he was suffering from depression/

!!! TRIGGERING TO SOME !!!

"Y/n?" Frank's voice said through the phone. She hummed in response as she turned on the lamp shade besides her.

She sat down, her back leaned against the headboard and she was pressing the device on her ear.

"Frankie? What's wro-" "it's about Gerard" Frank said.

Her breath hitches as she heard his name. Gerard is her boyfriend for more than three years, she loved every bit about him.

From the way his eyes would glow when she'd steal kisses to the way he laughed whenever she told a funny story.

"What happened?"

She heard Frank sigh, "he's going through depression and-"

"I'll be right there" she stood up, hanging up before running towards her closet.

-

Gerard threw up everything he drank last night on the side. He groaned as another wave of headache hits him.

"Gerard, man, are you okay?" Ray asked, helping Gerard up. He nodded, "I'm fineeee" he slurred.

When he looked up, he saw the girl of his dreams, "Y-y/n?"

She had tears in the corners of her eyes and she was besides Mikey, "Gerard" she croaked out.

Gerard walked up to her, his walk wasn't straight due to intoxication.

"Hey baby!" he greeted as she held back her tears. "Hey, Gee" she greeted back, a weak smile on her face.

"What's wrong? Why are you-"

"Baby, come home" she whispered, hugging him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and her head buried in his chest.

"Please, Gerard. Come back to me" she cried, silent tears falling from her eyes. It broke Gerard's heart.

He hugged back, even tighter then her.

"I'm sorry, I'm-"

"No, don't be sorry, Gerard" she looked up, pushing back some of his black hair back.

"You're incredibly strong and you shouldn't feel sorry for this. I believe in you, you can fight this. We will fight this" she said as Gerard wiped her tears away.

He smiled down at her and cupped her cheeks, pressing his lips against her forehead.

"Thank you so much, baby. I love you"

She snuggled back into his chest as she helped him back the tour bus, "I love you even more, Gee"