To think about it, he's been doing so many things for me and I didn't even know. He knows so much about me while I know practically nothing compared to him.

My dad glances over at me. " I think he's grown into a nice honourable young man, I just need to speak to him- give him the good ol' dad talk." He says with a smile.

I groan running my hand through my hair softly. "Ugh, just don't say anything that would embarrass me please," I beg, I really don't want to get humiliated.

He laughs making his smile lines appear. "Now why would I do that?" He says teasingly.

I roll my eyes. "I don't know maybe, because you like my suffering." I send him a flat look.

He counters by paying my head lightly." Never."

It almost felt like it used to be, him and me, but I'm grateful it isn't because he wasn't happy back then. Now, it feels like he is.

We drive to mall making conversation the whole way. I filled him on what's going at school and what mom's up to.

He told me he's bought a house not to far from mine so we could spend more time together. It made my heart warm because I've realized it's not only me trying but he's too.

When we got to the mall, I looked around for Levi. He said he got here a few minutes ago. I turn around to see him standing a few feet away from me. I smile and rush to him engulfing him in a tight hug.

He murmurs into my hair as he hugs me back, "Hi."

"Hi, " I chuckle letting my hands sift through his hair. It was messy, a few strands were loosely scattered on his forhead. "You need a hair cut. "I muse.

His dark blue orbs narrow teasingly. "You don't like my hair long."

"You look like hobo." I exaggerate pulling on piece of his hair.

Levi let's out a throaty sound before his hand meets my chin bringing my lips to his. However he stops when he peeks over my shoulder seeing my dad watch us. "Fuck." He curses lowly.

I grin at him." You'll be fine. He's harmless." I tell him slipping my hand into his for moral support.

We approach my dad and Levi reaches out with his green hand to shake his hand firmly. "Sir, I'm Levi Morgan."

"Oh drop the niceties, we've met before Levi." He grins at him.

This makes me pout. " Hey why did you never emotion you leaving me those gifts." His eyes furrow then realization flickers across his face.

He scratches the back off his neck and I notice a light hue of red flush his cheeks. "I didn't think much of it since it was years ago." He trails off.

I frown, "Well I'd like to get you something since you've probably spent a fortune on me."

Levi turns to me with a smile. " You don't need to buy me anything Hadley."

I cross my arms over my chest stubbornly. "No, I want to." I grin at him.

With that, we walk into the mall and my dad guides us to a dress store he knows. I've never got fitted for a dress before, this could be exciting.

***

"For the love of god why not this one!" I groan this is the seventh dress I've tried on and I'm sick of it.

Levi shakes his head. " You have no sense of style, I could have put you in a trash bag and you would have said it looked nice." He teases handing me another dress. His dress had a satin feel to it and it was a rusty muted pink color.

I groan and walk into the fitting room. I take off the old dress and place it on bench. I pull the dress on and try to pull up the zipper but I can reach. "Levi, can you help me." I call out.

I hear him come so I open the door. His eyes widen when he sees me, his hands drop to his sides and I watch as his Adam's apple bob. " Here, turn around." I oblige and let him zip me up.

I shiver as his fingers brush my skin. My cheeks heat up at the sudden contact and I turn around to face him. A shy smile reaches my lips as he looks at me. " How do I look?" My voice comes out raspy.

He gulps, not knowing what to say. He lets his hands skim over my bare shoulders, his eyes held a lecherous glow to them. Levi's voice comes out low and husky. "You look perfect, t-this dress is beautiful on you."

His face glows red so his hands immediately go to cover his face. "I almost want rip it off you," He says lowly, I almost couldn't hear it.

I smile at him and place chaste kiss on his cheek. "Then I guess we'll take this dress to go."

He gets out the dressing room reluctantly but surely. I take the dress on my arm and step out to wear my Dad was. Levi had wondered off the  front to look for somethings. I go over to my dad and ask, "Could you distract Levi, I want to go and find him a present?"

My dad nods in understanding, "Okay, stay safe sweetheart. I'll text you when he realizes."

I don't waste a moment and quickly dash out the store into another store. I wasn't sure what I would want to buy him but I wanted it to be meaning full.

I had a mission and I will not fail.