She really didn't have to do that. But she insisted due to wanting to change the people around her.

I could relate heavily to that. I know how it feels to be around the same people and your life is going no where.

Going home after school, every single day. To own mother struggling, and then me not being able to staying out of trouble.

My mother needed a change. And sending me off to other people was, her eyes, the way to succeed that change.

Now that was the worst moment of my life. Losing a relationship with mother. No father, it was hard as hell for me. And then my ass ended up dropping out school anyway.

Even Though me and my mothers relationship almost ended. Both us were able to get back together and make a connection even stronger.

I soon heard the beat play in my ears, I moved my head to the beat, remembering every lyric I wrote for her, scarlet.

Both us
Drunk
In love
Making babies in the bedroom
You were between
Hate and love

Broken
Broken
Broken

You left
Denying my love

Come back to me
Come back to me
Come back to me

My love for you will never end

The beat ended. It was short.

I heard my producers and friend talking about how it was good and let's start on the next song.

I wasn't feeling it, I've been here all day. I gotta get home for this date scarlet was excited about. The last thing I want to do is stand her up.

"Ayy X where you goin, we was just about to-"

" I'm heading home."

I grabbed my phone and headed out of the door. It was almost 9. Me and scarlet had agreed we would head out for the date at 10.

I quickly got into the car and headed home. I tried my hardest not to speed home, I wasn't ready to get a ticket.

I got home in 20 minutes. I walked into the house and noticed scarlet dress up.

She had on a tight pair of jeans that fit around her ass perfectly.
And a white crop top that showing off her body.

" while your staring at me, you could at at least close the door so flies won't get it."

I laughed and closed the door behind me. I walked closer to her and grabbed her hips.

Pulling her closer to me, I bent down as captured her lips. The same soft lips I've always  love.

I'll never get over the feeling. It's like a new experience everytime.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

" I should dress like this more often. Because it seems to just sweep you off your feet." She said giving me one more peck on the lips.

" You could of you wanted to but, yo ass would be playing a dangerous game. I won't be able to keep my hands off you. I'll keep you in the end all day." I laughed

" whatever jah, go get changed so we can go. I haven't eaten all day and I know you haven't either."

Scarlet pushed me towards the stairs. I went to our room and headed straight for the closet. I bought a lot of dark clothes, mostly black or grey.

But there were some light colored clothes that went with scarlets outfit. I grab somewhat loose jeans and a simple white shirt. And added some white converse.

I grabbed my phone and headed out the room ready to go.

"Damn, that was quick. You lookin good baby. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you."

With a smile, I took he hand into mine and gave it a tight squeeze.

We stood there and looked at each other for moment.

The pretty light brown eyes I've grown to love.

This will be the second date we've gone on since we've started dating.

But I will never forget the first time I met her.

Nor will I forget the first date we ever went on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait

Please click on the link in my bio

Just X out all the ad pop ups and click get link

It will take you right to my Instagram but open instagram within the browser

Please click on the link it will help me a lot and will help me continue writing.