Vow 5: Finding Out of Consequences and Meeting the Reborn

Alluring Secret Black Vow

Warning(s): Language, Violence, Implied Dark themes, OCC-ness, Plot Holes, Confusion, Slow Build (Super Slow), Slash, Partial Dark! Tsuna.

Beta Read by: Tsuna-Renato-Sinclare31

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot of the story!

...

...

Vow 5: Finding Out The Consequences, and The Meeting of Reborn?!

...

Tsuna remembers a few tales created by his own kind (human race) about the life of Arcobaleno and some of them, he must admit, was quite morbidly fascinating due to the wild imagination of theirs, despite not meeting anyone of the famed unsummoned chosen seven.

And one of those stories, he finds it somehow amusing albeit it doesn't make much sense, is the story of the Lightning Guardian of the Arcobaleno, Verde.

The entity before him was known as a cold-blooded scientist, a one man group with his maddening inventions due to his superb intelligence.

He isolates himself from his group, as he was busy conducting with his (illegal) experiments and inventions that could par the human-highest technology. It was told that the things he created was used on humans, trying to dissect the mystery of their ways.

But...

The man-demon in front of him, doesn't have the qualities of those absurd tales. He was acting the exact opposite from it... Don't get him wrong, Tsuna knew his companion doesn't understand what is right from wrong; as he was born from the darkness but still looks can be deceiving. No matter how weird or civil the other is – the brunet can see clearly why he was part of the upper race of the survival chain in the underworld.

The obvious power, darkness, madness, blood, intellect and danger can never be fully concealed. Not to him, for a reason he won't reveal anytime soon. His musing was interrupted when Verde puffs his chest with arrogance as he sat from his coach while munching the food he had cooked earlier in these morning.

"Heh, I can't wait to see their pathetic faces once I told them about our new living arrangement. They would definitely jealous, especially Reborn."

"What do you mean by that, idiot-who-gives-me-a-headache?" Tsuna said with a slight irritation in his tone of voice. "I mean I can't wait to see everyone else's faces when I tell them about the living arrangements here when they have to stay with you." Verde said with a smirk on his face. "I honestly hate you and I don't really want to deal with you, and I bet it will be even worse with the other people as they come along." Tsuna replied with an irritated sigh, looking at Verde, wanting to wipe that irritating smug smirk off his face.

An emotion flash from Verde's face but the second it appears, it was fast gone next so Tsuna didn't manage to name it and before he can mention it, Verde cuts him off.

"Come on, Tsunayoshi don't be such cold a fellow. You and I can only be a certain distance apart within this week or else..." Verde trails off with a smug expression and Tsuna wanted nothing more than to wipe that smirk permanently from his face.

Apparently, the latter was an arrogant prick.

"Or else what?!" Tsuna asked with annoyance laced in his tone. Verde only replied with a smug smirk that was annoying Tsuna to no end. How on earth he was going to deal with him in 24/7 without any break?! He'll go insane! What more is to come of the others arrivals?!