Vow 4: First Summon

Alluring Secret Black Vow

Warning(s): Language, Violence, Implied Dark themes, OCC-ness, Iemitsu-bashing, Partial Dark! Tsuna and Unbeta'ed!

Notes:

1) Drabble-style story or snippets. 100-1.5 words at each chapters excluding the author's note, side note and extra (if there is).

2) Fighting scene is one of the thing I have no skill to do so, that's why don't expect much of it. I'll only write it unless it is absolute necessary for the plot/story.

3) Describing places, things and appearance of characters isn't also my forte so I won't go giving details about it because if I suck at fighting scene, these is much worse. So, if I tell Reborn is a death-drop, handsome demon. That all there is. No more, Nada, Period. Use your imaginations because we've already know the looks of all KHR cast so just be an imaginative person.

4) Plot holes and slow build/slow pace at the department of development in bonding/interaction of an individual.

Author's Note: I blame Miku-tan for the lack of update in months – he accidentally deleted all my files while taking a look at them and yes, everything been erased including my past, current and future works. So, I write new fics from scratch and rewrite the deleted chapter which is already done and on the list of posting (Plus, kinda lost my motivation and inspiration at writing, so yeah). Anyways, I'm truly sorry for the lack or late update! Here you go! Enjoy Chapter Four!

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot!

. . .

. . .

Vow 4: The First Summon

. . .

"Likewise," Tsuna muttered, as he pauses then scowls at his summon as he revealed his identity in bare. "It's been a while isn't it, Verde – Lightning Arcobaleno."

Ignoring the sharp intake of gasp and glance he got from his fellow students. Without looking at them he could feel their disbelief and incredulity at his exclamation boring holes behind his head not that he paid any heed of it.

His main focus is Verde.

Tsuna groaned, absently noticing but not really registering the fact – that there is an abrupt hush silent had fallen over the entire roof top.

The brunet could feel the upcoming headache on his way, seeing Verde and much least discovering he was an Arcobaleno is too much he can cope in a single afternoon lunch.

"Oh? So you have found out? Impressive." Verde aligns his glasses, glinting ominously under the sunlight.

He doesn't like the tone Verde using at him. The demon is mocking him.

"Of course, who do you think am I?" Tsuna sneers at him. "I am a human but don't take me such a fool, Verde. Never use that tone again in my presence. Stop underestimating us humans when we can be something better than you guys ever be."

"And much worse." Verde muttered under his breath but Tsuna still heard him which made the other frowns deepen and sharp glare directed at him. "I apologize, I didn't mean to belittle you. I was truly impress at you finding my real identity in a very short time. So when you did find out?"

"Since when you commented about my mark," The brunet replied. "Now, are you going to do something with this mess or you're just going to stand there all day, staring at me like I am sort a specimen?"

The Lightning Arcobaleno give no verbal response instead he raise his hand with a small wave then Tsuna's fellow classmates including Hana lost their conscious, dropping cold in the floor except Hana which Tsuna captures before she can face-planted at the floor, gently arranging to lean at the wall.

"You didn't kill them do you?"

"Do you want me to?"

Tsuna shook his head exasperatedly.

"There. You have it! No, they are not dead, yet."

Tsuna glares at him which the latter returned with a slight infuriating smirk.

"Remember, Tsunayoshi. We summons will never do something against our master. We're loyal by default. We never wishes to bring displeasure you in any way."

"Then, Go back to your realm. I don't need you here anymore. You're an eyesore."

Verde snorted. Those were the same word Viper have used to said quite a lot at his presence or anyone he didn't wishes to associate with.

"Sorry, can't do. I'll stay with you until next week since I'm your first summon. You can't send me away. It's part of the process of you having a contract with an Arcobaleno."

"So are you telling me you're stuck with me until next week due to some blind agreement for me in getting use at your presence? And the same goes with the others?"

"Yes."

"Fucking fantastic."

"Indeed, it is."

"SHUT UP!"

. . .

To Be Continued...

. . .

Author's Note: I need help at the Arcobaleno's background story so anyone can offer an interesting story from them would be truly appreciated!

Reviews/Comments, Faves/Kudos/Votes/Bookmark and become a Follower are truly welcome and appreciated. So is Recommendation and Suggestions of scenes!

Love and Cheers to you all! Till next time fellas :3

Word Count: 524

Written: 1/15/2017 (month/date/year)