chapter 2. my beginning

As I sat there, slumped back in the leather car seat, my body shuddering in post orgasm trembles, turning my head lazily to the right I noticed Amanda staring at me her head cocked to one side, a wicked smile playing across her lips.

“You're not done already baby, are you?” Amanda's velvety voice cut through the silence. Her golden hair falling in front of her face, I could just about make out that smile dancing across her lips, as she reached across and started to fondle my balls. They were still slick with my seamen and Amanda's saliva.

“N…. Not done in the slightest “ I mumbled back. My body starting to twist and writhe under her grasp.

“That feels amazing!” I moaned.

As my cock began to rise, I leaned forward so my lips could meet Amanda's, I slipped my tongue between hers, as our mouths came together in a flurry of passion, my hands were exploring Amanda's body, I pulled her closer grabbing her by her ass, I began to make Amanda pur in pleasure as I began to kiss and nibble upon her long tanned neck. My hands were ripping her micro mini skirt open at it's clasp before I pulled it down around her ankles and off, over her feet. I traced my fingers around the strong muscles of her thighs, my mouth kissing and nibbling further down Amanda's body, paying extra special attention to her belly button and hips, drawing out my oral pathway was making Amanda hot as she moaned every time my lips hit skin. Amanda's strong hand was rubbing my head, combing her fingers through my hair she gently pressed my head down lower until the tip of her thick circumcised cock was pressing against my lips. As the warmth of my lips began to touch it, the head of her cock dibbled a little precum, just enough to lubricate my lips for the head of her big, thick, cock to slip between. With a flick of her hips Amanda pushed her swollen member deep inside my mouth, the head exploring, pushing down past my tongue, deep into my throat until Amanda's smooth balls were resting upon my chin. Her finely manicured nails clasped tightly behind my head so she could start to throat fuck me. Slowly at first her she picked up an almost hypnotic rhythm to her movement's, the speed picking up every time her cock hit the back of my neck.

“Oh baby.. Oh swallow my cock boy.” Amanda moaned her belly slapping against my face, her cock and thighs slick with my saliva, it felt incredible to be this goddess's fuck toy.

“Mmmmmmmmmm… you suck cock like a good little bitch, boy.” Amanda cooed. Shoving her fingers into my mouth and pushing me down.

“Bend over like a good bitch, I'm going to fill you up with my surprise.” Amanda whispered.

As I knelt down on all fours, I felt Amanda's hand grip the shaft of my semi erect cock making me moan in pleasure, all of a sudden I could feel her warm wet tongue begin to circle my balls. Taking each ball in her mouth, one at a time she slowly sucked as her hand lazily went up and down my hardening cock.

“Please fuck me Amanda!!” I cried out.

“Mmmm.. Wait until I'm ready.” Amanda said, between mouthfuls. Without any warning, Amanda stopped playing, she sat up and opened the car door, her legs looking the legs of a goddess in the pale moonlight.

“Come here and bend over the front of the car for me baby, I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are.” Amanda ordered.

“Yes.” I said as I climbed out into the cool summers night. As I made my way around to the front of the car I could feel my nipples harden and begin to tingle as the breeze wisped against my skin. Quickly I bent forward, my torso resting against the cars bonnet, my semi erect cock dangling between my legs, the car was still warm from the engine. An electric like wave of ecstasy was making its way around my body, making me weak at the knees as Amanda took position behind me. Before I could say a word, she was crouching down, her hands roughly spreading my young ass cheeks, her tongue flicking around my tight asshole, slowly at first. The pleasure was so overpowering, I was in heaven. Amanda's tongue was buried deep in my ass, I was crying out in  ecstasy, every time her tongue flicked against my virgin tight, young asshole it felt amazing to be Amanda's bitch.