Herin should've brought a friend.

Donghyuck pulled off on a cafe. Mark had never been on this side of town before— basically because he's never been anywhere else but his house and school— and he was afraid that when he tried to run away, he could get lost on the busy streets of Seoul.

Donghyuck got out of the car, but Mark didn't even bother to unfasten his seatbelt. He really, really, really, didn't want to go in. Donghyuck, noticing that Mark wasn't moving a finger, opened the copilot's door.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to wait for you here, don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Don't be ridiculous, you're going to run out of air in here."

"That's what you'd love, right?"

"Of course I would," he unfastened Mark's seatbelt. "But then the school's prefect would kill me too. Don't be a bitch and get out from the car."

Mark sighed. What was the point of staying in anyway? He did as told and got out from the car, lightly pushing Donghyuck with his shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"For being an asshole."

They went in, Donghyuck first. The latter spotted Herin sitting on a table on the corner, checking out the cafe's menu. He cleared his throat and approached her.

Mark, meanwhile, sat on the table right behind them, his back facing Donghyuck's. He listened to everything they said.

"Hey." Donghyuck greeted.

"Oh, hey!" The girl said cheerfully. "I'm Herin, nice to meet you."

"Oh, I already knew your name, Seo Janghoon's daughter, am I right?"

"Yeah, most know me like that." She laughed.

"I'm Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck, nice to meet you too."

Mark was surprised by how polite Donghyuck was at times like this. He was never like that to him or to his teachers.

"Sorry for not coming yesterday, I completely forgot."

"Oh no, it's okay. I thought you'd be a complete jerk, but it seems like you're not." Poor Herin, she hasn't faced reality yet.

"Nah, I'm not like that." Donghyuck said. Mark pulled his chair back, hitting Donghyuck. How did he dare to lie like that? Donghyuck cleared his throat and kicked Mark. "So uhm, what would you like to eat?"

"I think a chocolate cake, but I don't know if I'll be able to eat it whole..." She doubted to herself.

"Oh, that's okay. We can share it."

"Thirsty hoe." Mark said between coughs.

"Shut up." Donghyuck answered between coughs as well.

"Sorry?" Herin asked.

Donghyuck coughed more. "Nothing, I'm kinda sick, sorry." Donghyuck excused. Mark snorted, Donghyuck kicked him again.

"Excuse me, We'd like to order please." Herin called the waitress.

"How may I serve you?"

"We'd like a chocolate cake with two forks, and a lemonade for me, and you Donghyuck?"

"Uhm, a can of coke for me, thanks."

"That'll be a chocolate cake to share, a lemonade and a regular coke."

"Yes, thanks." Herin responded. The waitress walked away. "So, do you play any sports?"

"Apart from hooking up with everyone I know, nothing." Mark murmured.

Donghyuck pulled his chair back so strongly, Mark's body fell to the table.

"Donghyuck, are you ok?"

"Of course I am, why do you ask?"

"Oh, uh, it's nothing. So, do you?"

"I don't, but I spend a lot of time outdoors."

"Drinking with teachers." Mark completed. Donghyuck did like he was stretching, but when his hands reached Mark's scalp, he pulled his hair, causing the older to whine.

"You drink with your teachers?"

"Here's your order, young lady." The waitress interrupted placing the food on the table.

"Donghyuck." Herin called. "Do you?"

"What? No! Where did you get that from?"

"You just said it."

"I didn't."

"I'm pretty sure I heard you say something."

"Well that's weird." Donghyuck grabbed the fork and ate a piece of cake. "Do you play any sports?"

"Oh yeah, I, uhm, skate, like, on a skateboard." She sighed. "Kinda weird for a girl, I know."

Donghyuck's eyes widened. "That's really dope! It's not weird while you like it."

"Really? Thank you so much!"

Mark was so bored, he started kicking Donghyuck. A couple of minutes after, Donghyuck kicked back.

"Do you like the cinema? 'Cause if you do, here's my number, call me to set a date."

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry Herin, I'm a busy person." Mark saw disgustingly how Donghyuck kissed Herin. Yuck. "Call me."

Herin watched dreamily how Donghyuck walked out of the place. Mark was beyond disgusted. Who kisses on their first, 15-minute date?

Suddenly, he saw Donghyuck walk in again, he directed to Mark and grabbed him by his wrist.

"Sorry, I left something." He apologized to Herin. "You're an idiot." He told Mark.

"You're disgusting."

"Whatever."

He led him to his car. He got in and started driving.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I wanted to go home, that's all."

"You're going to pay for this, four-eyed fuck."