Chapter 18 - More Salty than Sweet, Maybe?

Începe de la început

I hung my head, looking down at my lap. Jennie rubbed my back, supporting me as I sat up since I was still a little stiff.

"Look...mom It's my fault that I yelled at you I shouldnt have. Just...just take the apology because I dont know when you're gonna get another one." I said in Thai so Jennie couldnt understand.

At this point we were just going in between Thai and English. Jennie looked like she was in an another universe whenever we spoke Thai since she only understood simple phrases and words.

~~

My parents left about an hour after that since they had to go check in to their hotel. I laid down in my hospital bed since I had grown tired of just sitting up. Jennie laid down next to me.

My lover spread kisses out on my neck, holding on to me tightly. "Babe, stop it that tickles." I tried to pry her from my neck but she kept licking at it like a little kitten.

"But babe I love you too much to stop." She pouted, giving me puppy eyes. I couldn't resist her puppy face.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Whatever..." My gaze traveled to her eyes. "Would you help me with some physical therapy?"

"Sure."

Jennie got off the bed standing at my bed side. I sat up and let my feet dangle liflessly off of the bed. "Just stretch my legs out." I said.

The brunette grabbed at the bottom crease of my knee and my ankle, bringing my leg up to my chest as she bent it. "Tell me if I hurt you."

"Okay."

She kept stretching my legs out for the next 10 minutes, giving each leg half. Jennie came up and kissed me on my nose, making me smile when she did.

"Nini~!" I pouted.

The latter laughed at my reaction. "I can't help it, you're just so cute." She pushed my bangs back, revealing my forehead, and placed a tender kiss on top of it.

"Look at that legendary forehead." Jennie chuckled. "I remember in middle school you had side bangs and your hair was way longer. A lighter brown and blonde, it was quite cute. But I hardly get to see it anymore. Either way I like your bangs."

I couldnt help but blush at these compliments. Jennie is a pure little angel that deserves to be protected no matter what. That's my job to protect her.

"So how's Jisoo. Is she pissed that you havent been home in a month?" I had a slight smirk on my face.

"She's super super pissed. Jisoo has been wondering when I'll be home and when I'll finally get away from the slut I call a friend. Little does she know you're my girlfriend. But yeah, she's on the verge of killing someone." Jennie sat down in a chair just a few feet in front of me.

I looked down at her seeing she was so small. My hand reached out and cupped her cheek. The adorable brunette leaned into it, thinking I was gonna kiss her, when really I was going to pinch them.

I raised my other hand to the other cheek, pinching and tugging at them both lightly. "Lisa~! Stooop it!" She whined, pouting.

"You got to mess with my bangs so it's only fair." I retorted.

~~

We ended the night in kisses and cuddles on my surprisingly comfortable hospital bed. God damn I cant wait 'till I get discharged from here.

Jennie fell asleep in my arms, her legs entwined with mine, and her head underneath my chin. I soon fell asleep, peacefully.

That was the best moment of my life.
______________________________________
A/N - Thank you guys for all the views and for the people saying that I'm a good writer. In mediocre at best.

But I would like to have some requests for my smut book. I have a chapter in process I'm just having a lot of writers block. That's why there was not chapter yesterday. I was also doing stuff yesterday as well.

But I guess enjoy your Sunday and have fun. Be safe.

Author-nim out!😘❤