Rejecting Mr.Alpha

"Are you sure you are ready?" I could sense the uneasiness in his voice, not that I could blame him. If anyone else was in my place, they surely would have run off for good. Not that I didn't though, I was finally returning to my home, my old life, my pack. As the alphas daughter my presence didn't exactly go unnoticed. Realizing he was waiting on my response, I quickly answered "of course, he's in the past. I'm okay now" even though it was a complete lie, I Tried as hard as I could to believe it.

A door slammed indicating we arrived at the pack house, I took a quick glance around, nothing's changed. A familiar scent filled the air around me, "dad!!" His gray hair and tall figure ran towards me and embraced my tiny figure squishing any bones that got in the way, "oh Kaylynn I missed you so much, I had no idea when you would return. We must inform the pack immediately!" "I missed you too, I wouldn't leave the pack forever" I huffed as he pulled away from me, "sweetie, after what happened I seriously didn't know how you react I you could ever-" I cut him off before he could continue, I felt my eyes water at the memory, my wolf hasn't even spoken to me more than a sentence to me sense. Regaining me strength, "no, dad, stop. I'm over it and he's just a name to me now" 'a name that belongs to our mate, we still love him' my wolf Renee replied, I shut her out as quickly as she had spoken. I will never love him.

As my dad escorted me into the pack lounge a silent hush filled the air, quickly replaced by cheers and a few welcome. Some even came up to me and hugged me saying how pretty I have gotten over the past 10 months. I knew that I had changed a lot, my once short brown hair had grown out to my mid back and was replaced with a small amount of blond streaks, the glasses that once covered my ocean blue eyes were gone. Mostly, the girl I once was, was gone. No longer on the face of the earth, only to make one point clear, to make one person regret.

To make him Regret rejecting me

_____••_____••_____••_____••__

I got my outfit ready for my first day at Hucherson high, well first day of returning anyways. Everyone remembered me as the strange nerd girl who had glasses big enough to fit 4 eyes. Today was the day I showed everyone that kaylynn gray was better than ever, that she has changed.

Putting the finishing touches on my outfit, I headed downstairs to meet ray, my best friend who stuck with me through everything, who fled from the pack with me, and who looked out for me. He shot me a smile that held many meanings, I recognized worry and hope but he turned away before I could guess anymore. I headed out my newly bought Lexus and drove off preparing for the day ahead of me, they won't know what hit them.

I shoved open my car door and stepped out on the parking lot of Hucherson high. I felt peoples eyes burning into me as I turned around to face the school. Boys hoot and hollered at me, but I brushed it off, sparing a wave at the ones who were attractive. 'No one can compare to his bright smile and hazel eyes' "he didn't want us, he rejected us" Renee quickly backed off and whimpered. Typical love struck wolf.

"Kaylynn! KAYLYNN!" I spotted who the girly voice, only to see my best girl friend( Ray is a guy), Vanessa, tanning at me with open arms. I quickly lunged at her as we let out some girly screams earning a few looks from the other students. "Oh my gosh kaylynn I missed you so much!! Wait no, you left ugh how could you?!?!!!" Vanessa tended to be bipolar, so I knew how to respond "I'm sorry I was upset, I'll tell you everything later. But for now I have to go get my schedule." I muttered not wanting anymore by passers ease dropping as much as they already were "fine but I'm not dropping this kaylynn, I'll talk to you later I have to go" I walked alone to the office only accompanied by my own thoughts.

_____••_____••_____••_____••__