Chapter 5

MommaP: Jadey

Jade looked at her phone and giggled.

Disney_lover: Really, Pez

MommaP: Yes really, I wanted to ask you something but the others are here

Disney_Lover: Well what's up?

MommaP: Where are we going after our show tomorrow?

Jade, again, looked up at Perrie, but this time with a confused look. Perrie just shrugged in response.

Disney_Lover: Australia why?

MommaP: And does my baby Girl know how long we are there for?

Disney_Lover: Yeah we are there for just over a month , Perrie why are you asking me this ?

MommaP: I was wondering if you wanted to do some online shopping to get you some supplies for your nursery and get our management team to set it up???

Disney_Lover: Ok sure. Do the girls know about us?

MommaP: Yup i told them about 30 minutes before you woke up and they are fine with it , Quick question are you free today?

Disney_Lover : Ok cool and Yes im free

  "Yes!" Perrie whisper-yelled. It was loud enough for her band mates and dancers to look at her questioningly. "Sorry, I just beat this level." She explained, pointing to her phone. The two girls and the mix men nodded at the answer and brought their attention elsewhere, Jade knew better though. 

Disney_Lover: why are you so excited about that?

MommaP: Well, we're going shopping in two places. Tesco for supplies and then somewhere else for other things. (a/n: not sex things, don't even think about it :p) 

Disney_lover: ....other things? Where at?

MommaP: It's a surprise

Disney_Lover: Noooooo, give me a hint? 

MommaP: No baby, that's for Mami to know and for little ones not to worry about.

Jade felt her cheeks start to get hot from embarrassment.

"Ohh Jades blushing!" Jesy exclaimed, "Who are you sending naughty texts to?" 

Jade's jaw dropped while Perrie stifled a laugh.

"What?! No, I'm not doing that. I-I was just reading... yeah reading. It was just an awkward part in the book and I got embarrassed for the character." Nice.

"What's the characters name?" Jesy pressed.

"It's uhhh-"

"Knew it! You're sexting!"

"Am not! I don't do that." Jade insisted.

MommaP: Oh darn

Jade looked at her phone and her cheeks turned red once again.

"I knew it!" 

  "stoooppp, I'm not, please leave it."

"Fine, but I'll find out who that guy is, Jadey."

"Jes, chill. Jade get a jacket on, we are almost at the hotel so we are going soon." Perrie said. 

"But i dont want to wear my jacket it is not cold." Jade insisted .

But one look at Perrie's stern glance made jade stomp her feet .

"Jade, jacket now." Perrie spoke sternly .

"But Momma I told you it not cold" Jade shouted .

Perrie looked at her band mates in the corner of her eyes to see them in complete shock of the youngest girls behaviour , and how quickly she slipped into headspace .

"Young lady, im not going to tell you again your either go put your jacket on or when we get back you can go straight to bed without dinner and you can sit in timeout for 20 minutes. "

Jade winced at Perrie's tone of voice but stood her ground she wasn't putting her jacket on for anyone so instead of going and putting her jacket on she stomped her feet and threw herself to the floor before crying . Perrie sighed and took a deep breath before going over to jade  she picked up the younger girl before placing her in the only corner of the bus that was empty.

"Jade, Momma has put you in timeout for throwing a tantrum and not listening to her so you will sit here until i come and get you." she spoke in a low tone voice before turning the girl around and grabbing her trainers before sitting down next to Leigh and Jesy.

The two other girls sat there in shock, not even 2 minutes passed as the bus came to a halt and the doors opened.

"Guys we're here." the tour manger Paul said while coming over to the girls  he looked over to jade as she turned around and he shot her a disappointing look and signalled for her to turn back around Jade whimpered before looking back at the wall. Perrie quickly stopped the timer on her phone.

"Are there any paps and what's the room arrangement? " Leigh asked.

"Nope and we booked 2 rooms for you girls since we figured there wasn't any point of you getting 4 rooms since we all know you will most likely all end up in the same room by the end of tonight anyway and each dancer has there own room. " Paul said softly we all nodded as he left to get our bags.

"Jes would you be able to take my handbag while i take Jades?" Perrie asked while walking over to jade. 

Jesy nodded. 

"Why can't I take my own bag?"Jade questioned getting up and looking and Perrie.

"Jade sit back down , nobody told you that you could talk or move." Leigh scolded. 

Before Jade sat down Perrie walked over to the girl and picked her up placing her on her hip Jade struggled against Perrie, trying to get down as she whined, but Perrie ignored the girl and she walked out of the bus and into the hotel where she was met by Jesy.

"Lets go we all are in room 206."

5 Minutes later

They all reached the hotel room Jesy opened the door for a stressed Perrie who still had a squirming Jade in her arms the first thing Perrie did was pull a chair from the table and place it facing the wall, before sitting jade in it and switching the timer back on. She let out a sigh as she sat down on the bed.

"So where are you taking jade?" Leigh Questioned while gently rubbing Perrie's back. 

"Well I was going to take her to Tesco and then a special AgePlay shop which has a lot of fun activities for her to do, but I dont really know if she deserves to go and play there after the tantrum she has had today, then at the same time we need to go there since it has all the diapers and stuff. " Perrie spoke softly. 

"What, are you talking about Tykables? Cause if you are there is another one in Australia so go there today, but dont let her play with anything. When she is a good girl we can take her out to play." Jesy asked.

"Yeah ok that sounds like a good idea. "

The silence was killed with the sound of Perrie's phone alarm ringing. Perrie stood up and turned it off before walking over to Jade, she pulled the chair out and turned jade around so she was facing her.

"Jade can you tell Momma why she put you in timeout?" the blonde asked softly Jade nodded.

"M-M-Momma put me in timeout cause i a bad girl and didn't listen to Momma, instead i threw a tantrum." Jade stuttered through tears.

"That is right baby girl, can i have a apology?" she asked slowly.

"Sowwy Momma." Jade sobbed before pulling perrie in to a bone crushing hug.

Words 1199