Chapter 4

Sorry for missing a week of updates , someone in my family passed away so i needed a break but i'm back now so there shouldn't be any slacking for a while sorry again but here is the update you have been waiting for

_______________________

Jade hesitantly made her way back to join her band mates . She sat back down in her seat back across from Perrie like she was once before. But She still refused to meet Perrie's glance although she felt the other girl staring directly at her .

"Are you alright Jadey? "Jesy asked her voice laced with concern

"Yeah i'm sorry for running off like that i just needed some air."

"I understand that , I just wanted to make sure that you were ok."

"Jades ok Jesy, I talked to her and she'll be fine, wont you Jade?" Perrie said with a slight authoritative tone in her voice.

Jade nodded slowly not wanting to talk to the older girl but perrie sent the girl a stare.

"Yeah i'll be fine , you dont need to worry , Perrie talked me to coming back anyway." Jade spoke shyly with a little smile.

"Ok , then with that said i'm going to go and get ready , i heard that we are stopping in Manchester for a couple of hours so we can go get something to eat and to get some more food for the bus since the fridge is pretty much empty." Leigh said to everyone while standing up. 

"Yeah , I'll go will you girl , Pez , Jadey you coming or you going to stay?" Jesy asked slowly.

As Jade went to open her mouth to speak she was cut off by perrie "We ate an hour ago so I think we will probably just cuddle and watch some Disney movies. " She stated slowly Jesy smiled and playfully shook her head.

"What is it with you two and Disney movies , you're like children. " she joked.

"Hey , you're never too old to watch Disney movies." Jade said offended.

"Alright, bye girls have fun." Jesy and Leigh yelled from upstairs.

Perrie stood up and walked over to jade before sitting down next to the younger Geordie.

"How's my baby girl doing?"

Jade blushed and looked down to the ground suddenly growing an interest for her feet

"Jade, sweetheart there's no need to be embarrassed, it's still the same thing just now in person."

"I know, but it's still embarrassing that you know these things about me."

"And you know different things about me." Perrie said gently stroking the younger girls hair.

"I know, we talked about it."

"Jade you know we are going to have to tell the girls and mix men about this." Perrie spoke softly.

"Yeah i know but could you tell them please?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Alright baba , but you have to understand if they are not ok with this, then we'll have to stop okay?" Perrie spoke softly.

"Yeah i understand, if we do carry on with this it might not be that easy since it's still hard to wrap my mind around."

"So then we take our time. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do." Perrie promised.

"No, no! I want to do these things, it's just gonna be hard to get used to it at first." Jade told her.

"What, your friend putting you in a diaper isn't normal?" Perrie teased.

"Pezzzzzz stop, it's embarrassing!" Jade blushed.

"Awww, my baby so cute when she blushes. You don't need to be shy around Momma." Perrie told her, gently lifting Jade to put her on her lap.

Jade could slowly start to feel herself falling into her regressive state.

"Momma?" Jade questioned in a small voice.

"Yes baby it's Momma. I'll be here for you whenever, and for whatever, you need." Perrie spoke softly while tucking a strand of Jades hair behind her ear.

4 hours later

Perrie's p.o.v

Jesy and Leigh got back from Lunch and shopping around two and a half hours ago and we have about another hour until we reach the hotel in London. We still have the rest of the day off, then we have a show tomorrow before we get on a plane to Australia where we will spend just over a month in a house, so we could order some stuff for jade and get some people to help build everything. It's only 3 so i have decided that me and Jade would go to Tesco to get some things as well as a surprise place. When we get to the hotel I need to tell Jesy and Leigh and the mix men about our... thing.

Jade fell asleep in my arms. I can't say I'm surprised by this considering what must have been going through her head when I told her. All that I could think of though is my little girl. MY little girl, I couldn't help but smile at that thought. All this time I thought I would have to keep this all over the phone, god I'm glad how some things work out. I give Jade a kiss on the top of her head before I manoeuvre myself to sit up.

"Jess , Leigh , everyone  we need to talk." i spoke softly.

They all stopped what they were doing before sitting down and looked at me; I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Has anyone heard of the phrase Ageplay?" I question quietly almost everyone shook there head but a couple nodded.

"Well for those who dont know, Ageplay is a form of role playing in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age. Ageplay is role playing between adults, and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of ageplay, from babies, to the elderly. Usually this involves someone pretending to be younger than they actually are, but more rarely can involve assuming an older role... " I say while reading the definition off of a website. They all nodded.

"So what's going on?" Jesy and Leigh-Anne said in unison.

"Well me and jade have started something were she is a little around about the age of 1 - 3 and I am her caregiver , its basically a stress reliever for Jade and I... I just wanted to know if you were okay with this, cause if your not we could stop. "

Everyone smiled.

"That's really cute, we're not going to stop you from doing something to help stress , also what exactly does she need when she is a little? Is it like a paci and diapers? " Leigh-Anne said gently , i smiled

"Yeah so she would use , diapers , Pacifiers , a crib , bottles , toys ,etc... , is that alright with everyone" i asked shyly.

"Yeah." they all said in unison.

I felt jade stir in my arms,I immediately brought my finger to my lips to signal them to be quiet they mouthed sorry.

"Momma!?" Jade began to cry everyone cooed at the small girl.

"You're alright babygirl Momma is here , why dont you go back to sleep. "

Jade nodded before closing her eyes.

Words 1200