Freak School (6)

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been lazy. Anyway here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

Recap: Zane has decided to go to Emily's party but is going to be an ass.

*****************************************************************************

*Emily's pov*

We were all having a great time when all of a sudden Tess had a vision of the future (that's one of her psycic powers) and said "What the hell? I thought you said Zane went to feed tonight?" "Zane?!" everyone in the room except me and Tess screamed. "Ummm...yeah....well I kind of...invited him?" As I said that Zane walked into the room and he didn't look happy. He walked strait over to the popcorn took it out of Andrew's hands and sat down next to me. He didn't even say a word. Plus the way he was sitting I was being pushed off the chair. Throughout the night it just got worse. He did things like spoiling the movie, standing in front of the tv, making as much noise as possible, "accidentally" spilling popcorn on me and Sam, and much more. Oh, and the popcorn thing was intended for Tess too but she knew it was coming and dodged it.

After everyone went back to their rooms I just glared at Zane. He glared back and then started laughing. "Why the hell are you laughing?!" I yelled. "You think a glare will solve everything." "What the fuck?! You were a complete ass tonight! When I invited you I didn't expect you to be an ass!" "Well then you shouldn't have invited me. You should know me well enough by now to know I'm always an ass." he said calmly. That calm tone when I was pissed at him just made something inside me snap. Without realizing it I made his bed explode. That made Zane pissed. He looked at his bed now in pieces and looked at me. Then he charged strait for me. The look on his face was terrifying so me being me froze for a second. That second was all Zane needed to have my back pinned against the wall. He started yelling at me but to be honest I couldn't hear any of it. I was in a small state of shock. When he realized I wasn't listening he shouted "Are you even listening to me?!" I cringed because he sounded like he wanted to tear me apart.

*Zane's pov*

When I realized she wasn't listening I got even more pissed and was about to sink my teeth into her neck to teach her to listen when someone is talking to them, but then she cringed. I hated that she was afraid of me. Which is wierd because usually I like people being afraid. But I just wanted Emily to like me. I Know I have almost no shot now that I have attacked her but I'm still going to try. Plus I have a secret weapon. The power I got from the vamp side of the family is able to make people want you. It doesn't make them love you, and they know exactley what they are doing while they do it, but it is very powerful. I should know. I've used it before to get girls in bed. But I don't want to go that far with Emily unless she is not under a spell and she wants to of course. What I want to do is seduce her. This is going to be fun.

*Emily's pov*

I was stuck between Zane and the wall for a while while Zane seemed to be lost in thought. When he came back to reality he lowered his head down to my neck. I thought he was going to bite me. I was wrong. He started placing kisses up and down my neck. With each kiss I wanted...more? I can't believe I want Zane to kiss me. With that thought he found the spot on my neck that drives me crazy. I let out a small moan. Wait! What?! That's when Zane pulled away. I just looked at him with a confused face. Then he said "Emily West, I'm going to make you want me." Ok? That's a bit random. But at least it gets me out of being bitten. With that said Zane walked over to my bed and layed down in it. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him. "Well since you destroyed my bed I figured it was only fair that you let me sleep in yours tonight." Zane said motioning with his hands for me to sleep next to him. I slowly made my way over to the bed and climbed in next to him. My last words before passing out were "You try anything, you're dead." Then I heard his laughter before I dozed off.

**********************************************************************************

I know it's REALLY short and I'm sorry. But I'll try and upload again as soon as I come up with more.