Freak School

Alright I don't know if I want to keep goin with this story so please leave a comment and say yes or no. If you like it I'll keep goin with it.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Emily, get up. Your plane leaves in two hours." My mom yelled to me up the the stairs. Ok, so I have two hours to get ready to be shipped off to a school for freaks. I hate this. I don't want to go. The only reason my parents want me to go is because I may have accidentally blown up a few plates...and the stove.--Anyway, you are probably wondering what the hell i'm talking about right now. Well, I am a witch, and my parents want me to learn how to control my powers so I am being sent to a school called the School of the Supernaturally gifted. Horay.NOT! This whole thing makes me feel like such a freak. "Hunny, get your butt down here. Your breakfast is getting cold." My mom said. I really want to be mad at her for making me go to this stupid school, but I know that she is only thinking about what is best for me. The same goes for my dad. The only good thing about all of this is that my big brother has to go too. He almost burned down the house by setting the curtains on fire. I did the same thing about a year ago but I didn't get cought. Sucks for him. Oh, and if you didn't figure it out already, my brother, Josh, is a witch too.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Here comes my brother now. He looks really tired. His short brown hair is all over the place. That is most likely due to the fact that he doesn't want to go to this school either. "Mornin Em." Ok, so mabye it was kind of harsh to compare him to the devil earlier. He is actually a great bro. "Hey Josh." "So are you two excited to go to this new school?" my mom asked with hope in her voice. I don't understand why she still has hope. She knows neither of us wants to go. So we didn't say anything. Both of us just let out a huge groan. Josh and I aren't so happy about being 'different' as my dad says. We just feel like we are wierd and don't fit in. Anyway, the point is neither of us want to go to this stupid school. "Oh, come on you two it will not be that bad." my dad said as he joined us in the kitchen. My mom then walked over to my dad and they started to kiss. That was both mine and Josh's que to leave the room and get dressed. It's so wierd that our parents kiss and hold hands in front of us.

By the time both of us were ready to go we only had about a half hour until our plane left and neither of us packed light. Why Josh packed so much I'll never understand. But I knew it meant we better hurry if we were going to make our flight. My parents must have guessed what I was thinking because they walked right up to us and without any notice embraced us in a hug that had us both gasping for air. Then they reluctantly let us go and took two steps back. "Now you remember to be good and Josh, don't TRY to burn the school down. Emily, just be careful ok?" my mom said. It was obvious she was trying really hard not to cry. "K mom. I love you." "I love you too hunny." she said. Our dad must have noticed how sad Josh and I looked because the next words out of my dad's mouth were "Josh, Emily, I promise it won't be to horrible. And it's not like you can never come home again. You'll be home as soon as school lets out. I love you both." "We love you too." We both said at the same time. "Bye mom. Bye dad." I said as I got into the car and headed of to the airport.

Once we got on the plane we had exactly ten minutes before it took off. The whole ride there I felt nervous. I don't do so good on planes. And my powers usually decide to make themselves known when I am feeling strong emotions. Like nervousness. So of corse that only freaked me out more. The only thing that kept me from everyone on board's probable doom was Josh. He sat next to me the entire time trying to calm me down. Like I said he is a really good brother.

When we finally landed we found the driveer the school had sent and got in the car. When we arrived at the school my mouth feel open is awe. This place is gorgeous. I can't believe I get to live here for a while. This could actually be alright. Well, that is if the people are not judgemental. As I walked through the doors I was still a little out of it. Still looking at the beautiful buildings. But I snapped out of it when I heard the information lady say "Hello Emily, here is your class schedule..." it took her a minute to find my room "and you are in building B room 110." "Thank you." I said. "No problem. Oh, and the dorms are not seperated by boys and girls. So if you find you have a boy for a room mate and you want a girl, just tell me. I think I could pull a few strings." "Again, thank you." "And Josh West...it looks like you have the room right across the hall from Emily." "Thanks." With that we headed off towards our rooms. Which by the way was not as easy as it souds. We were still luging our stuff with us all the way to our rooms. When I got to my room I opened the door to find a boy siting on a bed listening to music on his ipod. The first thing I thought was WOW. This guy was hot. He wasn't even wearing a shirt. This made it really hard not to stare because he had an amazing six pack. Hmmmmm. Oh, I hope I'm not drooling. That would be really embarasing. "Hey I'm Zane. You need some help with that?" "Umm...yeah. Thanks." I siad as he helped me bring my stuff into the room. "My name's Emily." "Cool. So...you smell like a witch...are you?" "Yeah. What are you?" "I'm a vampire witch." "That's cool." "I'll say. Oh, and damn I'm glad I got a hot girl for my room mate. I could have some fun with you." Ok. I think someone's a little cocky. I knew what he was thinking when he said 'fun' and there was no way in hell I would even entertain that thought. I was saved from the ass when Josh walked in the room. "Hey Em, come meet my roomie. He's pretty cool." At least one of us is happy with our room mates.

He walked me across the hall to his room and opened the door to another hot guy. How many hot guys does this school have? "Andrew, this is my sister, Emily." "Hello Emily. So you're the unfortunate soul who got stuck with Zane?" "Yehesss." It came out kind of winey but I mean I wasn't in the room with the guy for more than five minutes and he is already apain in my ass. I might have to ask the information lady if I could have a different room mate. "I feel bad for you." Andrew said. He actually sounded sincere. That just makes me wonder how bad this guy really is. "Well, it is kind of late and I am a little tired, you know, jet lag, so I'm gunna go to bed. Night Josh. Bye Andrew." "NIght." "Bye"

I walked back into my room and it must have been my lucky day because the jerk wasn't there. I got changed and slipped into bed. As I fell asleep I thought about how this school would be. I hope it isn't bad. I also really want to be able to control my powers. Plus when I glanced at my schedule I saw that combat training was on there. I am so scared that I'll hurt someone. And with that I drifted off to sleep.

*******************************

Alright tell me what you think.