A surprising walk

As i walk in and shut my door the weird feeling is gone...Hmm… I look at Katie who is smiling in her sleep. Most likely having a pleasant dream. I sit down on the bed and check my phone. Its 6:00 am… ‘Still early i wonder if Mr.S would get mad if i went on a walk’ I think to myself. I go over to a table and wright a note and place it on bedside table and left a small drawing so katie knows i'll be back soon. I grab my pocket knife out of my bag, you know just in .case Then go  to the window and open it, then look down there a fence with morning glories and i climb down it to the ground and look in the woods.

The sun has risen slightly and i can look into the forest and I see every little detail. I walk for a bit and I hear a branch snap behind me and i quickly turn and don’t see anyone. I become worried so i clutch my knife in my pocket. As i keep walking i sprint and climb a tree and look and wait...Was it my imagination?

I keep waiting and then i see Toby walk by looking confused? Did he not realize he was following me? I sigh “Hey? Were you following me?” I say and he turns toward me frighted. “W-What? W-When did y-you get t-there? Sho-Shouldn't you be a-at the house?” He says with that shaky voice of his and i climb down realizing he didn’t realize i had left “Yeah. i went for a walk. Why are you out here?” I ask and he looks around “W-Walk...I-I was loo-looking around f-for animals o-or creatures.I-I like nature... “ He says sadly and looks uncomfortable hands twitching as he talks “W-Why did you decide to w-wal-walk this early?” He asks me and i shrug “Nothing better to do. I woke up like 3 hours ago and decide to climb the roof then go on a walk out of boredom. You like nature?” I ask and he nods

“Y-Yeah...Its c-cal-calming.W-Why?” He asks and i smile “i saw what look like a fox or rabbit den a bit back,maybe if you want we can go check it out.” I saw and his eyes light up slightly. “R-Really? D-Do you want t-to?” He asks kinda excited “Yeah why not? It might be fun! And who knows maybe we’ll find something!” I say smiling slightly and we start walking  back and i see something small dash into the hole “W-What was that?” Toby asked me “Uhh… i don't know… It looked like a cat, or a coon or something.” I say as i go closer to the opening and Toby grabs my arm “B-Be caref-ful! It might a-attack you!”He says cautiously and i nod “I will…” I say getting closer and peeking in an i see 3 pairs of eyes staring back at me and i hear purring?  I stand back up “I thinks its a cat with kittens…” I say and toby walks over to me and we both pear into the hole and i pull out my phone and use the soft light to see 2 kittens and a momma cat. They all seem like calicos “they seem healthy and friendly.” i say as the momma turn to look at me… there's something off with her…

OK OK Enough of that! Whew! I don't want to much to go down in one chapter sorry it took to long writers block...And medical issues.... I'm trying my best and i have an idea of what to do with this ;) i'll try to get out another chapter soon sorry just alot has been going on... Take care guys/girls/non-binarys promise I'll post another soon!!