gamers

"Who is Quinn?" asks Sally curiosity "She is one of my friends." I say looking at my phone for the time (7:14) and then quickly puting it away "Slender I have work to check on...May I be exused?" masky says as Mr.S nods then masky leaves the room "So...It's decided me hoodie and masky will go to your house and grab your things and the girl if we can."Mr.S says looking at me "...Fine." I say looking at Sally "YAY I GET NEW FRIWED!" she shouts as she jumps up and down with excitement "if she decides to come with us."hoodie says puting his hands in his hoodie "...Well alex if your ready we need to go met a few other people." Mr.S says after a while of silence "Umm...Sure?" i say faceing hoodie who now is just standing there "See ya around..." he says sitting in a close by chair as we  leave the room "Where to now?" i ask woundering how big this house "how big of a fan of video games are you?" Mr.S askes as i jump and scream "OMG DO YOU HAVE A GAME ROOM HERE!?" he jumps back from the scare of me screaming "Well...something like that..." he says leading me down the hall til we come to some stairs that we go up and a nother hall apears (how many people live here!?) i think to my self as we come to a green door he knocks on the door and and a deep and slightly demoic voice answers "IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A LEVEL COME IN ITS OPEN!" it calls and the door opens to revel a person that looked like a dark link? "Ben this is Alex, Alex th-" Mr.S was cut off by this man/boy/elf thing thats name is Ben at least I think "Shhhhhh! I've almost beat this level!" he says as i look at the screen to see mario brothers for wii on the screen he was in the middle of a boss fight "jump you fu**ing plummer!!" he says as he gits hit and dies "Can I see the remote?" i ask as he gives me the controller " sure tho dought you can do it girly" he says as i enter the room and within 8 minutes i bet the boss "B-But how-w what -uh " he stamers confused "I've bet the game like 79 times at my gamers club at school. thats was a baby level of for me." i say with a smile as i look at the games by his tv "Dude you have smash bros?!" i say with excitement "yea im Ben and you are?" Ben askes "im Alex but my gamers know me as fire_girl18  so eather one works." i say as he jumps off his bed "Oh my god Flame?!" he says as I give him a weird look "Elf?!

ok thats all for this chapter  i hope you all are injoying the book and if you have some people you want her to met next after you know who tell me in the comments below  thank you and in joy! I had this chapter  for a while but kept forgeting to post it  the next chapter should come out tomorrow .. so bye for now readers!!