Quinn calls

"Do you know each other?" Mr.S asks us "We're  the best World Of War Craft players there are!" Ben shouts "When we met it was a battle that we tided on and ever seance we became a battle team!" i say pulling out my phone and going on the games website "We're different levels but we are on the same quest" Ben says pulling out his laptop and geting on the site "We help each other so that we don't have to do anything alone." I say as i show Mr.S my phone then it start to ring "uh?" i look at my phone and see that's Quinn "umm..." I say as i hestently put the phone to my ear "Yes?" and all i hear is her yelling and i hold the phone away from my face and Ben looks twards me confused "whos that?" he asks "its Quinn." i say as the phone goes quit and i put it back to my face and theres staticand i give a confused look and then Mr.S leaves the room and it goes normal "Im sorry..." i say "so...where are you?" she asks in a calmer tone of voice "like i said I can't say nor do i know but im with Elf and...other people." i say as she says "With Elf? like the gamer?" she questions "Yes the gamer." i say as his phone goes off "Qinn?" i ask "Quinn."El-Ben says with a nod and he hangs up "Did you just try to call Elf?" i ask all ready knowing the answer "...Yes..." she answers "Well i have to go...Cook something so Bye-Bye!" I hang up and power it off and then Ben's phone goes off and he sighs "Hello?...Yes shes here but shes busy...cooking....how should I know?...if she cant tell you nither can I......ok if this is nothing important i have games to play talk to you later." he hangs up and removes his battery "will this should bye us some quite...go tell slender that he come come back in." i walk to the door and open it and he walks in Sally by his side "so ready to met the next person?" he asks and i nod and we head farther down the hall.

i finished this a ittle late but I had a "family issue" with my mom but every things ok now
so who should be the next pasa that Alex should meet next? leave them in the comments!! bye all readers!! 8D