the forest

After seeing the girl a quickly stand up and look at the girl and was she dancing? as i watch she slowly stopes and when she noteces me she stopes and freezes for a moment and then starts to run in to the forest "WAIT LITTLE GIRL!" I call as I reach threw the bares and i quickly rush around the room and I grab a hair pin and a screw driver "thank god he had to forget the screwdriver..." i say as i rust to get the hinges off the door and i stop half way (I need to pack a bag of supplies and maby clothes...) I grab my book bag and stuff it with band-aids and cleanser along with a exta toothbrush and hair brush and the rest with jeens t-shirts and under garmits pluse my phone with pordible soler charger "this should do..." and before​ i leave i stop to see Kate and i softly wake her up "hey Kat...hey wake up Kat" I say as she slowly wakes up "ALEX!" she says and grabes hold of me "Hey Kat...im ok, ok?" i say as she start to cry "I know this is a dream..." she says and I hold her and say"Not this time Kate...I have to go..." i say and she starts to cry harder "No...Dont leave me... I dont want to wake up yet!" she says i tell her ans i hold back tears "I must go now...When its safe I'll come and get you, I promis" she slowly lets go and noddes and I pat her head and she lays back down and I tuck her in and play her music and slowly leave and take off twars the door like a bullit i see moms walet and stop and take 500$ in cash and dash out the door "shes probly way a head if I dash mady I can find her." i saw as i start to sprint twares the wood.

*2 and 1/2 houres later*

*huff* *puff* "she must be very fast *pant pant*" I place my bag down and using my hands I take some water from the spring that i found "Not the freshest thing, but it's water" i take a small drink and then I feel a small pain in my back and fall onto the ground and pass out...

sorry this is not the longest chapter but like i sayed it is still a working porgress so...bye?