Chapter 13- Forgot his name

Been awhile ;) enjoy!

****

His full lips were surprisingly soft as they moved against mine and Slayder's fingers gripped my waist in a vise of pure need. I felt all that sexual fustration come roaring back. All of the release I couldn't have before was screaming at me in a rush of blood as Slayder roughly pushed me towards the bed. He hovered over me as he trailed kisses down my chin, his hands on either side of my head, as I whimpered with his slowness. I needed release. 

He pressed himself closer to me, holding himself on his forearms as he bit gently into my neck causing a gasp to break free. My hands, that had stayed still on his shoulders, moved into his long flowing hair as the ends tickled my bare skin. I gripped onto the strands as he nibbled his way to my collarbone, eliciting moans from my throat I didn't think I could even make from such light play.

Slayder pulled away to look down at me, his hair falling around his face in a curtain of gold and his moss green eyes hooded over with lust I didn't think I would ever see directed towards me. His hand trailed up the front of my corest and I followed the progress until it layed on my collarbone, his long fingers brushing over and over the same spot. I snapped my eyes to meet his once more, my libido ready to explode when something horrific happened. 

Something I wish I had been able to block away. 

Because suddenly Slayder's features melted away and I was looking into the baby blue eyes of Laurence. Everything changed, from the long curtain of blonde hair to the lean physique. Everything that belonged to Slayder faded into a nothingness I couldn't retrieve as I gazed at the man that had a hold on my soul. I couldn't shake him even if I tried. His carress caused a stir in the pit of my stomach and happiness coursed through me as I relaxed under his tantilizing touch. He smiled a smile full of dimples and all american charm as he leaned down to kiss me. His fingers undoing the laces at the front of my corset. I moaned around his mouth, my heart swelling and hands clutching, desprately now, at any skin I could find. 

Yet a voice in the back of my mind told me that this wasn't real. That what was happening really wasn't but the rest of me, the me who missed Laurence so much this past month it was almost a physical ache (an ache I took drugs to keep away), couldn't care less that this was all apart of my distruaght imagination. I relished in the feel of his broad chest, in his thick arms, in his bulking mass of pure male sexiness. I felt like my heart couldn't get any lighter as his tongue snaked sensually in and out of my mouth in a seductive chase of cat and mouse. Emotionally I was being sated. 

In a hurry, though, I found myself pressed up against Laurence's naked form. The head of his dick at my entrance, slick with my juices. I whimpered my need for him as he pushed both of my hands up above my head with one of his, his breathing heavy. And depending, I guess, on the who's view, you could say what I did was the epitome of stupidity or a blessing in disguise. 

"Laurence" I pleaded when I felt myself widening as he pushed into me. He stilled against and pulled away. The want that I saw there shuddered away into a blank expression and the illusion shattered. Slayder was looking down at me with a slight tilt of his head, his blonde hair glowing, with no emotion on his face. He pulled away from me, getting dressed as soon as he was off the bed, and headed towards the door. 

"Get some sleep, Dahlia." He called out to me not once looking back, "I'm sorry." With that he left and what felt like the umpteenth time that night, I cried.

****

I was dead to the world when the smell of fresh toast, bacon and eggs woke me from my dreamless sleep. I tried to sit up but it didn't help that my body was achy and my head was spinning causing nausia to settle heavy in my stomach.