Chapter 2

It was the sixth night in a row where Michael jerked off to pictures of Luke.
Michael really wants to fuck Luke.
Michael is a complete and utter virgin. He's never had sex, felt the touch of anyone else, or even kissed a dude. He doesn't know if he's gay or not. He use to beat off to hentai and now that he's discovered what traps are he's confused. He thinks Luke is hot, he wonders if he can even score to fuck with Luke. Luke is after all what you call a, thot.

Michael decides to text  Luke,

Senpaikuuun: hey

Limelukehemdog: can you stop beating off to my pictures please?

Senpaikuuuun: damn. No xc

Limelukehemdog:I'll block you

Senpaikuuuun: i was gonna ask you for sex but damn. Now I know the answer to tht xc

Limelukehemdog: im not fucking gay. What the fuck

Senpaikuuuun: me either. We both guys so that shit cancels out. It ain't gay bro

Limelukehemdog: bye

Senpaikuuuun: plz I'm tryna fucc xc

Luke Didn't respond after that. He didn't block Michael either. Michael decided to find Luke tomorrow at school....

It's school time y'all

Michael was walking the hall with a raging boner, he was thinking about luke wearing a maid skirt and succing the life from him. Michael just wanna fucc.

"Hey calcium," Michael said "hey retard. What's up?" calum said walking towards the cafeteria,
"I got first in fortnite last night...why weren't you on? That's unusual of you to not be on discord."

"I was with a girl." Potassium smiled, "her name is Raven, let's just say I'm not good at sex..." vitamin C went from a happy expression to a 'I want to fucking die' expression.

"You smashed? Lmao yooo, you're 18 and finally not a virgin anymore!" Electrolytes chuckled," you're 15 and trying to dïck down everything."
"Whats the problem? No problem." Michael said,"wait, I'm not even 15, I'm 17."
"You're dumb too"

"Die bitch, anyways, I'm tryna find Luke, I wanna smash." Michael said, sitting
Down at the lunch table. He took his phone out.
"Does he even have this lunch anyways?" Magnesium looked around trying to find his friends new found interest.
"I dunno, I was gonna text him and ask."

Senpaikuuuun: What lunch u got bb?

Limelukehemdog: leave me alone

Senpaikuuuun: no

Limelukehemdog: A

"Damn, he has A lunch" Michael groaned. "Too bad us big brained bois have C lunch" Michael sighed. He laid his head on the palms of his hands.
I can't think of anymore fucking names for calum looked at Michael, "hey, do you want to have a threesome? " viagra said. Michael almost choked on his chocolate milk.
"What what?"
"You look sad about not smashing, im tryna just help a Brodie out."
"Dude no, I don't want to see your dïck flopping around." Michael exclaimed.
"Damn, understandable." Vitamin d said.

"We have stats next, I get to see luke cee-x" Michael was excited to see Luke, he was gonna try to talk to him...