“Evan...” I squirm under his hold “Let go...I need to go to my locker...” but he just carries on and pulls me through the crowd..

“What the hell’s wrong with you?!” I finally snap and yank myself out his hold shooting him an annoyed glare....

“I need to go to my locker idiot!....I’ll meet you by the car...” I start to turn away but am stopped when he grabs my arm again....

“Hey guys...!” I release an irritated sigh as Noah comes up towards us...I forgot he was behind me actually..

His eyes flick in-between Evan and I a small frown appearing on his face “Everything alright?” He aks looking up to Evan..then me...

I feel Evan stiffen behind me and wrap his arm back around my shoulders tightly “Everything’s fine...” Evan speaks through clenched teeth....and this only causes me to frown more confused as to why he’s being like this to Noah...Noah..who I thought is friends with my brother....or well they got on...

I struggle again against Evan “Evan!” I snap “My locker...”

“I can walk her to her locker if you like?....it’ll be easier cus I’m going that wa-“

“No” Evan cuts Noah off, turning to him with a harsh glare “No.....just leave her alone...”

I blink surprised and look to Noah to see an unreadable expression cross over his face....and I don’t get to do much else before I’m pulled away by my arrogant brother...

Out in the school grounds, with Evan still walking a bit too fast his arm around me I try to wiggle out “Evan...what the hell?! Yeah I might not like Noah that much...but that was pretty hars-“ Once again getting my sentence cut off...I’m pulled around in front of Evan to face him, his hands placed on my shoulders and he’s looking me dead in the eye...

I blink finding this a little too close and shift the books in my arms...

“You hang out with Noah?” He asks...well he asks but it doesn’t really sound like a question...more like a statement – which is not true

“I don’t want you hanging out with him..” and with that said he pulls me back to his side, leading me over to the car park...

I gape at him, letting his words sink in ‘I don’t want you hanging out with him’ What the hell?!

“What the hell Evan?! You can’t just say who I can and can’t ‘hang out’ with!” I snap yanking his arm off me and picking up my past walking towards the car

“And for your information! I don’t even like Noah! So why the heck would I hang out with him?!” I throw Evan a glare over my shoulder as I stomp off...

“Oh please...Lexi I see the way you two are....always bickering, playfully fighting.....and even the other day I woke up to find you two sleeping on the same couch!...and just now!....coming out the class with his arm around you!.....”

“What?!” I stop and turn to him in disbelief “What the hell Evan!? Just suddenly changing your mind about someone that you’ve just met over two weeks?...yeah...cus that’s real nice..” I respond sarcastically rolling my eyes....

Evan rolls his own eyes and walks past me, but not before pulling me along as we head towards the car, where the others are waiting....

“I haven’t changed my mind.....he’s always been....dodgy...”

I snort yanking my arm away from his hold but carry on walking “Dodgy? Evan....your dodgy yet I still ‘hang around’ you...”

“I’m your brother you dork that’s why...” He rolls his eyes “Just.....just stay away from him okay...”