|| contest #12 winners

wow guys, thank you so much for all the submissions! 

and honestly, there were so, so, SO much wonderful submissions and i seriously took so much time to figure out the top three, but i finally managed. (with a little exception hehe)

so i finally decided there had to be a top FOUR.

here are the top four submissions that i really felt that described their object well, without a straightforward mention as to what the 'object' is. 

1st: puella-pulchra / object: Snow

>> not only did you really showed the essence (not really the correct word) of snow, you also describe it's uses or sorts, and i felt that it really enhanced your interpretation. 

2st: Fangirl61322 / object: Fire

>> it was described really well, and i love the adjectives you used, however, the object was too easily and too quickly narrated (as if the object was to obvious, if that made sense) otherwise, it was really good.

3rd: youngtravel_ /object: My best friend AND katianaelyse/object: Old books

>> both narratives were really interesting to read. my only suggestion is that to make the flow of the narrative better and that you could've made the object slightly more clear whilst describing it, as it does feel quite vague. otherwise, i thought that it was a really well done job! 

PRIZES:

follows (if not already given) from baesicbaecon]

1st ;

↪ follow

↪ add a book in winner's reading list,

↪ name in 'winners hall'

↪ reads for 2 books of your choice

2nd ;

↪ follow

↪ reads for 2 books of your choice

3rd ;

↪ follow

↪ reads for 1 book of your choice

other entries ;

↪ shoutout

[reminder ; winners, please pm me what you would like for your prizes, i will not attend you first. if left unspoken for more than a week, the prize will be forfeited]

if you didn't win, don't worry! there's also room for improvement and you could always try again in the next contest. 

i just want to say how thankful i am for all the submissions! thank you so much! i'm so glad we are making this writing community grow. 

thank you all for joining and i hope to see you all again next contest! see you next time!