Ch>14

"How can someone do that something like that?".Taehyung's mom shook her head in disbelief."So...mom I had no choice but to bring her here...again".Taehyung sighed.

"You did a good thing honey".She kissed his forehead."Go look if she is awake".He nodded and went to her room.He slowly opened the door to see her staring at the ceiling.

"Are you awake?".He asked.Sooyoung whipped her head towards him and sat up."Y..yes.Good morning".She mumbled."Morning".He went inside and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Sooyoung do you trust me?".He asked.She looked at him shocked at the sudden question."Yes!".She said a little loud."I meant yes".She said in a whisper.He smiled."I want you to tell me what happened yesterday".

She knew he was gonna ask one day but it was too early."What would he think about me if I told him my own brother did it?".She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe."I am not ready".

Taehyung saw her behaviour and stood up."Tell me whenever you are ready".Sooyoung noticed the disappointment in his voice."Go wash up then come outside".He was about to leave when he felt a tug at his sleeve.

"I...I will tell".He sat back down and waited for her to speak up.He stayed silent during her story.He felt anger built inside him but didnt let it show it on his face."I..I don't want to go to him" She bursted in tears.

"I promise I won't let anyone take you anywhere okay?Please stop crying".He embraced her and comforted her.After minutes she calmed down."Thank you for listening".She said as she wiped her tears.

He patted her head and left to give her time to wash.Just like before,Yeri had left her some clothes.She wore the black pull over and grey trousers and went outside.

"Sooyoung come sit".Taehyung's mom went to her and made her sit down."So..Taehyung told us everything".She paused."You can stay here as long as you want".She stroked her hair."Thank you Mrs.Kim".She held her tears back.

"You can call me mom or eomma if you want to".She smiled warmly.Sooyoung nodded and wiped her tears."I will tell Taehyung to take you to mall so you can buy clothes".

Sooyoung couldn't feel any better.All her life she craved for love and care and now she is finally getting it.She hugged Taehyung's mom and began crying."Oh honey" She rubbed her back.

Taehyung took Sooyoung to the mall and Yeri too since she insisted to tag along.They went to many shops.Taehyung watched Sooyoung fondly when she showed her childish reaction when they passed by shops.

"Its a cell phone.I have saved our numbers in it".He handed her.She was glad she knew the basic of how to use a phone or else is would have been really humiliating.

"Unnie lets eat ice cream!".Yeri beamed.He rolled his eyes at her sister's behaviour."Can we?".Sooyoung asked Taehyung.He was definetely going to refuse but when his eyes landed on the innocent face of hers,he agreed.

"Yes!".Yeri exclaimed and clung into Sooyoung."Lets go" He tried to sound cheerful.