Ch>10

Sooyoung's POV

It has been three hours my brother left me in the home alone after telling me about dad."How could he..?".Tears trickled down my cheek.My eyes were swollen from all the crying.

Brother told me he would find a way.The air inside this house made me suffocate so I decided to take a walk until then.The weather was nice,not cold not hot.I trailed around different shops and looked inside.

I saw many children with their parents.Holding hands and telling them what they wanted.How I wish I could have been like that too.

I realised I was staring for too long when the mother gave me a look so I looked away and started walking.

I came across a old train station when I saw him.He was just walking straight as the wind flew his hair."Why is he so perfect?".I watched him as he went down on the rail tracks.He was probably in his own world since he didn't notice me.

After a while he stopped and sighed."What do you want?".Taehyung turned around."I..I..nothing".I shrugged.His expression changed to annoyed."Can you leave me alone for once?".He resumed walking and I did too.

He glanced back at me but didnt say anything.I guess he was probably tired of telling me to stop following him."Taehyung-ssi".I called out but he didnt response."Is he ignoring me?".I didnt like the feeling of being ignored.

"Taehyung-ssi".I raised my voice a little but still no response."Taehy-".A shriek left my mouth as I lost my balance.

I heard him curse under his breath as he rushed towards me."Can you stop being clumsy?"..He checked my ankle if it was okay.

Which was not.It was turning purple but I covered it."I..I am fine".I weakly got up.Taehyung was still crouching down.

"Taehyung-ssi?".I touched his shoulder which he shrugged off."How does lying helps you?".He looked up.I was speechless.

"It doesn't".I mumbled.He sighed and stood up to face me."Then why do you?".Once again I was speechless.He stared at me for a while but I couldn't look back."Get on".I finally looked to see him sitting down with his back turned."Huh?".

"I said get on.You cant walk with that ankle".He gestured me.My cheeks flushed."Is this real?"."If you don't,I will leave you here".He said which made me snap out of my thoughts.

I leaned down and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.He carefully lifted me off the ground."Ready to go?".I hummed in response.

It was a quiet walk as none of us said anything.He was so close I could smell his cologne.I hesitantly rested my chin on his shoulder and waited to see his reaction.When he didn't react,I closed my eyes.

It was a nice moment.The wind blew on my face and I had him close.Even though he doesn't feel the same way but I knew I like him,a little too much.

            ·······························

"Sooyoung".I heard a faint sound."Sooyoung".Someone tapped my cheek."Hmm?".I opened one of my eye."Wake up".Taehyung was looking at me.That was when I realized that I was still on his back and had fallen asleep.

"I am so sorry".I quickly straightened up."Its fine".He said."I didn't drool did I?".I cleaned his shoulder where I dozed off."No".He chuckled.That was the first time I heard him laugh and the very sound made my heart flutter.

"We are in the neighbourhood.Where do you live?".He said as he looked around."Should I tell him?What if he sees my house and starte becoming distant?I can't afford that".I shook my head.

"I can go by myself".As much as I didn't want to,I tried to get off."Its fine I can take you".He held me back."I insist".I tried again while he did the same too."I insist too".I gulped."Its that way".I pointed towards my home.

He nodded and began walking.We were close when I told him to stop."I will walk from here.If my brother see us he...".He understood so he put me to the ground.I was wobbly at first so he held me until I gained balanced."Thank you".I bowed.

He smiled and waved."Goodnight".
"Goodnight"