The Hallway With 6 Doors.

My house is two stories high. In the downstairs, it has a kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room, and a small study. In the upstairs, all the rooms are connected with a hallway. There were 6 rooms upstairs.

The first room was on the left. It was a small bathroom that only had a toilet and a sink. That was the same sink i washed my face at whenever a kid at school bloodied my nose. There was no bathtub or shower.

The next room was right across from the bathroom. It was my room. My room had a lot of memories. For instance, well... I slept there... So there were memories of good dreams and bad ones. Like the night i had watched Friday the 13th, and i dreamt that Jason came after me.

The third room was a small closet that was by the bathroom. It was just there for towels and wash rags, along with other random bathroom things.

The fourth room was my sister's bedroom. It was filled from head to toe in One Direction posters, along with some band merchandise. I chose to avoid that hell hole at all costs.

The fifth room was my parents' bedroom. They were a loving couple. We were all a big happy family to be honest. Not much arguing, besides me and my sister from time to time.

And the sixth room... We don't talk about it very often... It was located at the very end of the hall, so if you stood at one end, you would be facing it. When i was in the fifth grade, a friend from school came over. His name was Ronnie. He was the adventurous type who enjoyed a good stunt every now and then. It just sickens me that "every now and then" just had to be the day he came over...

"Kyle!" He shouted at me. "Wanna see how fast i can hide?"

"Sure! I bet you five bucks that it will take you atleast two minutes! And it has to be a good one too!"

He nodded as we watched the clock. Finally, the big hand hit the 12 and a new minute began. He ran as fast as he could up the wooden stairs, and from that point on, he was out of sight. Two minutes went by. Now, i would have to find him. I walked up the stairs and checked every room (even my sister's which wasn't an easy thing to do.) But he was nowhere to be found. That left me staring at the sixth room at the very end of the hall. It stood opposite from me, and felt as if it was slowly pulling me towards it. I knew what was coming, but it still manages to surprise me every time i think back on it.

I walked towards the door and with a heavy hand, opened it. Where an old balcony had stood many years ago, but was now taken down, it left a blank space. If you looked at the outside wall of my house, you would see a random door. That was the door that Ronnie had chosen...

I looked down and sure enough, there was Ronnie lying on the ground two stories below. His neck was twisted at an akward angle and blood was dripping from his mouth. It wasn't long until i was running for Mom.

Even now, i can still stand at the end of the hallway and get cold chills.

"hey! Kyle!"

I looked up casually.

"yeah Ronnie?"

"Wanna see how fast i can hide?"

"Ronnie, i have to study for exams and this is the third time today."

"last time. I promise."

"ok." I said with a smile. "two minutes on the clock."