Its not the end

Hello everyone! Its me again @OneIndianWriter.

Right from the start, I have tried to highlight some of the wrong practices and mentalities in our society. And the list is never ending. I am going to declare this book as completed but I'll still keep trying to highlight more such issues occasionally. Also I would be sharing your experiences too. So even if this book will be marked as completed, it will still be continued!

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences about the wrong practices. So feel free to share it with me via email "oneindianwriter@gmail.com".

At the end, I would like to summarize few things which we discussed earlier or will be discussing ahead...

(Important note : This is NOT an attempt to diss India. I love my country, its culture, diversity and people)

● We talk about women empowerment but hamper our own daughters.

● We claim to be feminists but don't give up any privileges that come with being a woman.

● We are tired of corrupt politicians but bribe policemen to escape a fine after breaking a red light.

● We are asked to stay away from strangers but are married off to one.

● We are encouraged to be different but we have to choose between medical and engineering.

● If a foreigner abuses an Indian, we call them racists while we continue to differentiate between North and South Indians.

● We boast of different cultures and languages, but use derogatory names.

● We make our kids study science but shut them up when they question stereotypes.

● We happily "accept" a pornstar but still mock a rape victim.

● We tell our daughters how not to get raped but don't teach our sons that they shouldn't rape women.

● We talk about equality of the sexes, but hardly take violence against men seriously.

● We want our sons to get good jobs but want our daughters only to get good husbands.

● We worship cows but treat women worse than animals.

● We talk about spreading love but ban gay marriages.

● We are proud of our art and culture but censor the same if it's bold.

***

Thank you so much to all the people who have supported me with this book.

Thank you so much to all my readers.