➫ TWENTY-FOUR

unedited

Iris pulled back and she turned to see
y/n.Instantly a smirk was plastered on her face.

Finn looked to see y/n with her face shocked just like his.

Before Finn could say anything y/n ran out of the backstage area,running through the sweaty crowd.

"Y/n!" Finn yelled repeatedly but y/n couldn't hear over the thoughts in her head.

As y/n got out of the huge auditorium finn grabbed y/ns arm pulling her back.

"Y/n she kiss-." Finn said getting cut off by y/n saying "was this one of your stupid bets!" Y/n yelled at Finn.

"No why would you accuse me of that?!" Finn yelled back at y/n.

"Why would I?Maybe because you already made me a bet before!" Y/n yelled pushing Finn.

"I love you y/n!" Finn yelled at y/n.

"No you dont!" Y/n yelled.

"Yeah I do!" Finn yelled coming closer to y/n.

"If you loved me you wouldn't of kissed iris!" Y/n said backing up.

"She kissed me!" Finn yelled.

"I hate you Finn Wolfhard!" Y/n yelled.

"Y-y-you don't mean that!" Finn yelled a tear fell from his eye.

Y/n turned around walking to the nearest bench to call her mom to come pick her up.

Finn turned around walking across the street,before Finn could reach his car a car hit him throwing his body on to the hard cement.
(did I spell that right I don't know)

Y/n heard a loud noise causing her to look and see Finn on the ground causing her to quickly hang up on her mom and dial 911.

authors note:Oh shoot!
this is quite crazy.
how are you doing?
comment
vote
bye!
:)

301 words