➫ TWENTY-ONE

I had someone break the tie between the date ideas btw:)
———————————————————
Finn-bring a bathing suit:)

Y/n-umm ok:)

Y/n put on a (two piece/one piece) then put her clothing on top of the bathing suit.

(Two piece/one piece means you choose which one you want to wear!:) )

Finn knocked on the door waiting for y/n.

Y/n walked downstairs.Once she got to the kitchen where her parents were,she said "bye mom and dad."

They turned around and her mom said "bye honey be back before 11."

-

"Swimming?" Y/n asked finn.

"W-what your mom-" Finn said getting cut off by y/n.

"My mom?" Y/n asked while raising a eyebrow.

"I asked your mom for permission if I could take you on a date." Finn said,his face turning red because the fact he's never done that for anyone.

Y/n smiled and said "and how'd you know I'd love to swim?"

(Go with it y'all)

"I asked your mom what a perfect date idea for you was." Finn said smiling.

Y/n thought that what he did was absolutely adorable- finn cut y/ns thoughts off by saying "you ready to get in?"

Y/n nodded,she was absolutely insecure about her body.As y/n went to take off her top and pants to reveal her bathing suit she turned around and said "why are you looking at me?"

Finn said "do you expect me not to look at a girl that I like plus she's going to be in her bathing suit."

Y/n laughed at him and took off the rest of her clothes leaving her in her bathing suit.

As y/n turned around she saw Finn looking at her smirking.

"Don't get any ideas." Y/n said before jumping into the pool.

-

Finn went to go kiss y/n but she splashed him before he could kiss her.

Finn then splashed y/n to get back at her but then she went under water causing Finn to grab her waist putting his lips onto hers.

As they kissed each other passionately they came up for air to only see a storm start to come in.

"We should get inside." Finn laughed.

-

"Can I changed in privacy?" Y/n asked Finn.

He said "oh uh yeah!"

"The bathrooms down the hall then turn right and their it is." Finn said.

"You sure you want to have privacy?" Finn smirked.

"I'm sure!" Y/n yelled.

-

Y/n walked downstairs with comfy,clean clothes on.

Y/n looked to see that Finn wasn't in the living room so she walked into what seemed to be the kitchen to see finn looking through the pantry.

"Finn." Y/n said softly.

"Wanna make cookies?!" Finn said turning around with a huge smile.

Y/n laughed at him and said "sure."

-

"Sooo do I-?" Finn asked but got cut off by y/n saying "Finn theirs instructions on the box right in front of you."

Finn said "oh right."

Y/n laughed.

-

"Y/n?" Finn asked.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked turning to face finn.He put the cookie dough on y/ns face.

Y/n grabbed the powder throwing it onto Finn.

Y/n and Finn had a big food fight in the kitchen.The two of them laughing and having a incredible time.

A hour of cleaning later...

"Thanks for the incredible date." Y/n smiled.

"Thanks for coming and making it an incredible date." Finn said while smiling wide.

Y/n kissed Finns cheek and said "bye."

"Bye." Finn said back.

Finn watched to make sure she got In Safe.

Before Finn drove off his phone buzzed.He looked at it to only see:

iris😍😉 calling...

Finn quickly answered.

/-/-/-/-/
honestly this is one of my favorite books to write,people are so supportive of this book it's honestly amazing!
Sorry if it takes long to update it's just I'm trying to write these long nice non cringe chapters but it's hard and I'm failing.lol.
comment
vote
bye
:)

676 words