➫ TWELVE

Finn was completely sure he has feelings for y/n.

But Finn wanted to get rid of them.

Finn got numerous texts from y/n asking 'did I do something wrong?'

Finn ignored them and tried moving on by using iris as a distraction.

Y/n was a little hurt because he read every text she sent but didn't answer.

At school Finn ignored her even more.Y/n would see him in the halls and walk up to him but before she could say something he quickly walked off leaving y/n there.

Thursday

Y/n walked into science class and took a seat next to Clarissa.
Finn and his crew walked in.

(Finn and some of his crew-
Jack,Sadie,Chosen,Caleb,Millie and Noah.)

Finn told jack about ignoring y/n and jack thought that it was a chance to meet the beautiful y/n.

(Y'all wanted jack.)

Jack nudged Finn with his shoulder out of the way and made his way up to
y/n.

"Hey Clarissa can I sit here?" Jack said.

"Thanks." Jack said pushing Clarissa off the seat and sitting next to y/n.

"Hey." Jack said looking at y/n.

"Hey-" y/n said getting cut off by the teacher walking in.

Finn glared at jack the entire time.

Finns P.O.V

Jack sat by y/n for no reason!Like I told him I was ignoring her and here he is flirting with my y/n!

I rolled my eyes as I see jack hold her hand.

:

Out of the corner of my eye I see y/n laugh.

What could she be laughing at?!

Ugh.

3rd person p.o.v
(Again)

Y/n was a little annoyed at Jack,he constantly would hold her hand and she would have to slap his hand.

;

Y/n walked out of class hurrying to a bench.

Y/n took a seat and Jack sat down next to y/n.

"I was wondering-" Jack said getting cut off by y/n saying "-if your asking me on a date then no."

"No I was gonna see if you wanted to hang out with me?" Jack asked.

"Why not." Y/n said causing Jack to have the biggest smile on his face.

Y/n looked at Jack.

Y/n studied him,his little freckles and curly hair.It reminded her of Finn.

'He is cute.'
Y/n thought and smiled.

As Jack and y/n walked off y/n was hoping Finn didn't see Jack and her walk off but he did.

Finn saw everything and Finn was pissed off.

'Jack was with my y/n,ugh.'
Finn thought.

Finn was going to do anything to get y/n back even if he had to punch Jack.

////////\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\

authors note:thank you to everyone that helped me pick someone.I mean this book is about you so you should pick.
Oh and if you ever have an idea for a chapter,let me know!ill give you credit if I use it!
comment
vote
bye!
:)

505 words