ephemeral → available

TITLE ;  Ephemeral *

SUGGESTED PLAYER(S); George Springer, Mallex Smith, Mookie Betts, James McCann

OC NAME ; Molly Langford *

OC FACECLAIM; Haley Pullos *

-
PREVIEW;

(using George Springer as the example.)

(remember that he should not be a baseball player in said story, he's just a normal guy.)

"You flatter me."  George laughs. "Nothing like playing 8-ball on an Apple device."

"Oh, no." Molly shook her head. "Nothing like that."

"But..." George trailed off for a second, "you never told me anything about yourself."

"But you told me a lot about you, George Springer. You're 22, about to graduate from the University of Houston, you like stargazing, and you think about life a lot."

George's eyes went huge. "Whoa."

"I pay attention." Molly smiled and gave him a slip of paper. "Call me sometime. Then, I'll tell you everything."  She smiled and waved. "I hope to see you soon, George."

George nodded. "I think you will."

-
SYNOPSIS;

a short story about lovers on the run...until the very end.

-

IDEAS;

• Molly * is known to string guys around, then kill them. She is on the run in 2-3 states, and the Suggested Player is her next bait.

• Suggested Player should be EXTREMELY naive. He actually falls in love with Molly, and goes on a road trip with her- despite his best friend begging him not to.

• Can be another player, or male OC - a guy that Molly has tried to bait who got away from her, and is working with a detective to catch her. They find out about Suggested Player, and want to do everything in their power to save him.

- ending suggestions: Molly tries to kill Suggested Player, but finds herself too in love with him, and ends up killing herself. Suggested Player is distraught, and kills himself to be with her. (Like Romeo and Juliet, but not...)

• Suggested Player learns about who Molly REALLY is, and confronts her. She can kill him, to keep him quiet, or he kills her to protect himself.

• Molly's escape victim and the detective come in, and tell Suggested Player to come with them. Molly sees this, and you can dream up what happens then.

-
PLEASE KNOW ANY OF THESE PLOTS ARE NOT LIMITED TO BASEBALL PLAYERS. YOU CAN DO HOCKEY, BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL...EVEN NON-SPORTS. JUST DM ME AND WE'LL DISCUSS.

- reasie (archdaddy)