"You're eager." He says with a smirk and I snort through my nose.
"And you're not?" Even though that was a rhetorical question.
"Yes but I know how to control it. You in the other hand..." His voice trails off as his fingers move against the fabric of my panties and I tremble.
"It's quite obvious, you need some sexùal gratification."

"Look who catches on." I whisper and he smiles once more before moving my panties to the side.

"Your lips are glistening wet. How long have you've been waiting for me to touch you?"
Since the first day you walked in the classroom is what I wanted to say.

"All day. Touch it please." I whimper and he places his finger against my cl ít and rubs it back and forth.

"This was supposed to be about me but I can't get enough-" he quickly wraps his tongue around my clít and I moan instantly.
He flicks his tongue up and down and in circles, darting inside my pù ssy briefly as I watch my juices slide down his lips.

He sucks and teases me, making my body convulse and my pùssy throb profusely.
"Just like that. Don't fù cking stop." I whimper and he pats my clít for a moment and stares at me.
"Such dirty words coming from a pretty girl. Makes me want to fù ck your mouth even more." He says seductively and I practically melt.

"Fù ck my mouth please." I hear myself whisper and then I realize.

When I was in this state. I wasn't Marley- I was this little sex sl ùt who was confident and sexy- how did this come to be?

"Oh I will." He pauses and stands to his feet completely.
I eagerly reach for the front of his pants and he smacks my hand away.

"Don't touch yet. Just watch." He mumbles and slowly takes off his belt.

My mouth is practically watering as he takes out his member from his pants.

Mother of God- my readers were going to get a kick out of this.

I slowly reach my hand up and he allows me, moving my wrist back and forth as I watch his pre c ùm slip from his tip and I lean forward and lick it.

This is the first time I've ever done this and boy am I nervous as fuck!

I remember the pórnos I watched and wrap my lips around his head, sucking softly and then opening my mouth.
It's almost impossible for me to get all of him with my small mouth but he grips the back of my head and slowly thrusts.

"That's a good girl. Suck hard all on it babygirl." He praises and I stare up at him, watching as his hand moves between my legs, rubbing my cl ít as he fù cks my mouth.

Sweet baby Jesus, bless me now.

His finger slips inside my wet cave and I twist my head back and forth, bobbing up against him as I struggle to breathe.

But his finger felt so good and this was so damn hot.

I finally lean back, taking a gasp of hair as saliva and pre cù m slips down my mouth and I open my legs wider.

"More." I beg and he bites his lip.
"You want it fa ster?" He asks and I moan.
"Har der." I pant and take him back in my mouth.
He adds another finger and my eyes roll back as he continues to thrust in and out.
Mother of God, I was going to explode.
"Please." I quickly beg and he groans and pulls out of my mouth.

"I don't wanna cùm in your mouth." He says slowly twists his fingers inside me as he thumbs my cl ít.

"I love hearing how wet your pù ssy is baby. I just wanna bury myself deep inside you. I wanna feel your pù ssy clench around my dick. I wanna make you sc ream baby."
He was doing that now! He uses his other hand to wrap around my neck as his fingers move faster.