"Well what are we doing still standing here? Let's go!" I exclaim and she shakes her head. "I already tried. The nurse wont let us see her. She's going home early."

I groan and rub my face, "Does anyone know what's wrong with her?" I ask, suddenly feeling an awkward lump in my throat. "They think it's dehydration but..." Aryiana voice trails off and she tilts her head down.

"Hey don't go crying on me, we'll go see her after school alright?" I whisper and she shakes her head. "I guess, I'm just....I'm worried. Her and Vi are acting really weird lately."

She wasn't joking...

"I know. We'll grab her to come visit her too okay?" I assure Aryiana and she nods. "Alright, well I have to study for my English Exam, I'll meet you in the parking lot after school." She says and I nod.

Whatever was going on with Sage I was worried and I don't get worried easily. All I wanted was to know that she was okay and was going to be okay. But all I could do was wait.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by quickly as my wattpad notifications flooded with comments, people were enjoying my book and I was beyond overjoyed to reply to each comment. By last period, I was excited, I was nervous, I was hot, and I was horny. I was ready to see Mr. Valente and I was surprised to see that his door was wide open but no students were in.

"Mr. Valente?" I called out and saw his strong sexy angelic self move in front of the door. "Ms. Winter, glad to see you made it." He says with a smile and I look behind him. "Where's everyone else?" I ask and he looks behind him as if to observe the rest of the students.

"Ms. Evelyn took over the class for the day, They're in the library." He informs me and I nod and grip my bag. "Oh so, should I join them?" I ask. He swiftly moves behind me and closes the door and my heart sinks.

Well that answers that. "I was thinking I'd teach you myself today." He whispers with his thick foreign accent and I drop my bag to the ground. "What are you going to teach me?" I ask him and he smirks.

"Dont you want to know how you can please me?" he asks and I swallow again.

Lords of whores, bless me now. "Did you clear the classroom out just for this?" I babble and mentally kick myself in the head. Damnit word vomit.

"Don't flatter yourself- but yes I did." He teases and I roll my eyes. "Please, yesterday it seemed as though you wanted to jump my bones." I reminded and he chuckles.

"Because I did Marley. But there's steps into this. I know you won't give it up easily. And I respect that."

Boy was he wrong. He could fuck me right now if he really wanted to. "Plus I dont think you could handle me." He quickly adds and I practically choke on laughter.

"Me? Not handle you? Please. Dont flatter yourself." I tease and this time he rolls his eyes. "Please, I didn't even make you cúm yesterday and you were a wet mess." He points out.

"Please I get myself off more than you do."
Which was another lie.

"Oh really? Well why don't you spread your legs and show me your pretty pùssy and show me how you get yourself off." He says licking his lips and staring at me darkly.

I sit up on his desk and smirk, "I did that yesterday. You didn't finish your plate yesterday." I remind him and he chuckles again.

"You want me to clean you up babygirl?" He asks and I nod whilst biting my lip.

He moves towards me and spreads my knees apart, tracing my bare thigh as I'm glad I decided to wear a skirt today- for these purposes exactly.

"Open." He orders and I spread my legs slowly as he lifts my knees up and lays me back. I use my elbows to sit up and stare at him as I roll my hips towards him slowly.