"What in the hell is going on?" I say in confusion but she doesn't answer me, she just moves swiftly out the door, leaving me on my bed. I looked over to my phone where I was getting notifications of comments and I smiled to myself. But now I had other things I had to worry about.

I reached for my phone and dialed Sage's number and came to a shock when it went straight to voicemail. What was going on with her?

But whatever it was...I was worried and I had a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

So the next day, as usual, I craved for my final class with Mr. Valente. I craved to please him this time around and I intended to do so even when instructed otherwise.

I was stepping my sexuality up a notch and putting him to the test. I needed a stress reliever and perhaps I was going at it all wrong and I didn't care. I wanted this...I finally got what I wanted.

As I walked up the stairs to try and get a glimpse of my sexy teacher, Zachary stopped me again.

"I always seem to find you in the same hallway." He says with a smile and I wasn't trying to be rude but right at the moment my vagina was calling for Ian Valente and nothing was stop me from my destination. "Well my locker is on this floor." I murmured. Which was a lie.

"Oh that makes sense." He says with a nervous grin and I nod and look towards the end of the hall, slowly making my way towards it.

Okay, you can leave now Zachary.

"Marley, I actually wanted to ask you a question." He says and I try not to roll my eyes, I knew exactly where this was going. "Well Spring formal is coming up and I was wondering if you'd like to go?"

Well hot damn, I did not see that curve ball. Spring formal already? "People still go to those? Jesus Christ," I muttered and he chuckles softly. "Yeah, a cliche for your ass though right? But it's senior year." He points out and I sigh.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I ask in an annoyed tone. Lord knows all I wanted to do when I got home was get on Wattpad, Tumblr, Netflix, Youtube and masturbate all night. I had no time for school outtings such as this!.

Alas it was senior year...

"You can wear whatever you'd like. It's not like prom." He reminds me and I tilt my head to the side. "Well I don't see why not? Just let me make sure my friends are going first." I tell him and the corners of his lips curve into a wide grin. "Yeah. That's great. Sure. Defintely." I see he's excited about this.

But when the hell was formal? Shit, I barely knew what year it was, let alone what month it was for formal.

"Well I'll see you around Marley." He says with a smile and I punch his arm playfully. "You too bucko."

What the hell? Did I really just say bucko? I was officially the most awkwardest person on Earth. He says something but my ears are bleeding from the embarrasment that's coarsing through my sytstem so all I did was nod.

I quickly moved past him and up towards Mr. Valente's classroom and was almost disappointed when I saw his door was closed. Ms. Eveyn was probably in there getting the best cunnlingus of her entire existence.

So unfortunately I had to take my horny self to my first period and patiently wait to arrive at his class.

Around lunchtime, that's when I started to get worried- but mostly for Sage. Aryiana had approached me on my way there with distraught eyes and a strained voice. "Sage is in the nurse's office. Someone said they found her basically passed out in the bathroom." Aryiana informs me.