Chapter 10 - Mehendi

Start from the beginning

"Kya...kaise jaoge tum...ladies function hain..."(What...how are you going to get in...it's a ladies function) Rahul said in surprise.

Armaan looked towards the house; "Not a bad idea Abhi...chal..." (come) he got up.

Atul turned to him; "Armaan...ladies function hain..." (It's a ladies function)

"Are you not bored?" Armaan looked at Rahul and Atul.

"Yeah actually...I'm bored too..." Rahul looked at Atul and Aagam.

Atul got up; "Chalo..." (Come on) and Aagam nodded with a sneaky grin.

"Let's go..." Armaan lead the way and they all snuck over towards the conservatory door.

The door was open and Armaan poked his head through the door where he could only see Riddhima sitting on the floor with another girl who was applying mehendi to her hands. His noticed a basket of ladies outfits on the chair closest to the door and grabbed the basket.

"Here you go guys..." Armaan started to pull outfits from the basket.

"Yeh kya hain?" (What's this?) Abhi picked up a skirt and looked at it weirdly.

Rahul grinned; "It's a skirt...andhar chalna hai toh pehenlo..." (if you want to go inside then put it on)

Aagam; "I'm not wearing this stuff..."

"Me neither...all the best guys..." Abhi looked at Armaan and Rahul who had skirts on and was putting dupattas over their head to cover their faces.

Rahul shrugged; "Suit yourself...I thought you wanted to go in..." he said to Abhi.

Abhi laughed as he looked at Rahul's outfit; "Not like this...you look ridiculous!"

"Thanks dude..." he replied sarcastically.

Armaan turned back to the house; "I'm going...you guys coming?"

Aagam pulled on a skirt quickly; "I am..."

"I'm going to sit right here...tumhe jaana hai to jao..." (if you want to go then go) Atul sat just outside of the conservatory door.

Rahul followed; "Chal Armaan..." (Come on Armaan)

"Wait...I'm coming..." Abhi grabbed a dupatta from the basket and threw it over his head.

The four boys snuck into the conservatory and sat together in a huddle so that no one would recognise them but Rahul had poked his head a little too high to look for Muskaan and Riddhima had noticed them.

She got up and walked over to them; "What are you guys doing here...don't you know this is a ladies function?" she asked with a frown.

Hearing Riddhima's voice from outside Atul walked in and looked at all of them and started laughing.

Armaan took off his dupatta and skirt; "Of course we know..."

"But Ridz this is not fair...we were really bored outside that's why we wanted to come in and have some fun..." Abhi looked over her shoulder at the girl who was applying Riddhima's mehendi.

"Yeah Ridz...andhar ane do na..." (let us come in) Rahul looked over her other shoulder to find Muskaan, he smiled as he saw her coming towards them; "...hey Muskaan..."

Muskaan raised her eyebrow; "Tum log yahan kya kar rahe ho?" (What are you guys doing here?)

Atul spoke up from behind; "Yeh log andhar ana chahte hain..." (These guys want to come in)

"Kya bro...you wanted to come in as well..." Armaan turned to him.

Riddhima frowned again; "No way...you can't come in...go find some work to do..."