Chapter 3

Troyes pov

'So Tyler, what did you think of the concert?' i asked him, wow troye, could you be any more awkward?.

'If im completely honest, Troye, it was incredibe' he breathed. okay, so i guess i did something right and wasnt too awkward, well...I'm hoping.

This got me thinking to everything that had happened in the past two hours, probably the most memorable hours of this whole tour.

*Id just got round to the final chorus of my second song when the crowd started to go wild, i just thought they were getting into the song as much as i was, but how wrong was i.

After singing about two more lines i decided i would just look up from my music trance to see if i could detect any sorts of emotion from the croud. Oh how unprepared i was for what i saw.

Standing right in the front of the crowd, barely three meters away, was Tyler Oakley. The most well known youtuber, the person i had idolised up untill the age of 15 (This was when i started my singing career and didnt have the time to frequently fangirl). However, that little fangirl was starting to appear and i had to quikly remember to breathe as i picked up the song where i left off, but never breaking eye contact.

In that moment i somehow gained the confidence to ask security to ask him bckstage after the concert, getting them to tell him this at the end of the next song.*

That is how I ended up here, with Tyler Oakley in MY dressing room, telling me that MY concert was incredibe. I couldnt help but blush at how sincere he sounded, also managing to let slip a childish giggle trying, but obviously failing, to conceal it as a cough. However, before i knew it, i heard a high pitched giggle join me. I was hearing the famous 'Witch cackle' first hand, not behind a computer screen, muted slightly by my headphones. I couldnt help but awkwardly join in, as it felt so natural to be laughing along side him.

A/N: Im gonna start by saying Hi, and also, Whats up?. So hi, it me, i write this thing. So i got this idea for this FIC from my amazing friend meg,(who is also helping me write this), and i decided, as i have pretty much read most of the troyler fics out there, i would give writting one a go.

So im really exited to write this fic,and kinda sure of the plot line so far (idk aha) ((and lil sidenote: thank you so much for the veiws and the comments and votes etc *virtual computer hugs you all*))

So yeah, just felt like saying hi to yall and also im not sure for next chapter, would you guys prefer Tylers POV for the same time as Troyes just now (so like this chapter but tylers pov), or just carry on from here in tylers pov?

ideas?

but anyways tysm ily all and DUBAI (for now ✨)

Kiss me? (Troyler AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें