Chapter 2

TYLERS p.o.v

*time skip to concert*

'This was it.

The moment I'd been waiting for for lord knows how long.'

This was all I could think when we pulled up to the massive venue and jumped out of the cab. (We had decided taking an Uber was much esier than driving, as it would be around 1am on the journey home).

The past three weeks had been a blur of meetings, brainstorming ideas for new videos and organising upcoming projects for my channel. But the one thing that hasn't left my mind the whole time, was the fact that I would finally get to see Troye, THE Troye Sivan, in the flesh. I would see him performing live, hear his heartbreakingly beautiful voice up close and witness his Beauty face to face. (Well, as close as being in the crowd should allow me),

As we got closer to the venue I couldn't help but wonder, "what if he sees me, what if he recognises me, what it, what if"

As if she could read my mind, Zoe quickly reassured me, telling me to calm down and just enjoy the concert.

TROYEs p.o.v

*the night before the concert*

Refreshing my TUMBLR feed for what felt like the 1000th time I decide it's finally time to get into bed. As I climb into the uncomfortable Tour bunk my mind can't help but drift to my inevitable return to Perth after the tour. Tomorrow is the last day and I can't help but think I am missing something lying here staring at the blank ceiling. I need some sleep though, the last show is always the craziest.

I swear I'd be a zombie without coffee in the morning, my early trip to Starbucks is now just routine for the bus crew and they don't feel The need to send a body guard anymore, I mean who would wake up at six am to go and get coffee if you could be in bed. We have a few things to get sorted for the show and by the looks of things it's going to be a long physical morning. It's not really required for me to help but the work really helps with the nerves. Some people think I don't get nervous anymore, That it just comes naturally but the truth is, I always worry that I will mess up. Then again, it's good to have nerves, it shows I still care about what I do. JUST as I start to get lost in my thoughts I look up to see my manager Steven standing there. He is shouting something about stage presence I think. I don't really listen to him anymore, I used to, Ive just lost all respect for him After he told me I couldn't tell my troyblemakers (that's what I've christened my fandom) I was gay. I mean, he even tried to make me get a girlfriend. I would never go that low but It does suck that I can't be myself for the sake of a few homophobic people. These are my final thoughts before I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

*Fast forward to before the show*

Standing on the stage I do my usual routine, three deep breaths in, two out. It's hard to keep your mind set before a show but focusing on my breathing helps to calm me.

The roaring crowd and the approaching lights send the usual rush of adrenalin through my veins. The platform rises, the roaring gets Louder, at moments like these are when I know this is what I am meant to do.

With one final deep breath I begin singing those all to familiar lyrics and lose myself in the music.