Chapter 1

TYLERS p.o.v

"New tweet from @troyesivan: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS. new dates for my next gig going live now. Check my bio for the link."

Finally,

The news I'd been waiting for, my favourite Aussie (well, favourite.....

everything) announcing news on his upcoming gig.

I've been fan girling over this GEORGEOUS boy for god knows how long, and his voice, let me just tell you this, it could melt your heart at the first note that comes out of his perfect mouth. And that mouth, well, what I'd let that mouth do to me...

Jesus Christ Tyler, troyes still only a kid, he's only just legal. 18 years old is 6 years younger than you so Get those smutty thoughts out of your mind or you'll have another "problem".

This was usually how I spent my mornings.

Thinking about Troye, and his body and his mouth which usually ended up with me having a little "problem" (I think you know what I mean) and then not being able to focus on the video or meetings I had scheduled for the day.

Anyways back to the tweet, yes troyes tweet. Finally announcing his newest gig for his tour.

I've got to get tickets to this one, I was so close last time maybe I can convince Zalfie to come with me, they know how much I obsess over him, Yeah Zoe will defiantly come. She said we'd make the cutest couple ever. There I go again, filling my thoughts full of the fact Troye knows Who I am, he'd probably just think I was some obsessed fangirl IF I ever met him.

Oh well, maybe seeing him in real life will make me get over his perfection, maybe seeing him in real life will finally show me we were just never ment to be. I'm ripped out of my internal argument by a familar ringtone, Its Zoe, just the girl I needed to talk to.

"Hey TYLER see Troyes newest tweet yet do we have VIP passes or??" Zoe questioned,

"Zoe sugg you complete mind reader I'm booking tickets as we speak is front row too much?" I asked her in reply, obviously sassing her as she knew about my feelings for Troye,

"Defiantly not too much, you get right up in there ;)" she retorted, sensing my sass and so I decided to take it one step further by replying with,

"Oh yes I will ;)" to which she replied,

"TYLER OAKLEY GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER YOU LIL BITCH."

Laughing quietly at myself I hit the confirm button on the screen. This is surely going to be the best concert of my life and only 3 weeks to go, I couldn't wait.