21| Truth or Dare Isn't Always Innocent

ابدأ من البداية

"Isn't that childish?" Kookie asked.

"That's odd coming from you..." Jin laughed. Kookie scoffed. 

"Okay, let's do the water balloons. This is our only chance since autumn is right around the corner." Namjoon said. 

"YAY! WATER BALLOONS!" Hope exclaimed. 

"When?" Jimin asked. 

"Today! Please, today?!" V asked Jin. 

"Okay, fine. Let's do it today." Jin smiled, patting V's head. 

"V is happy." V said, making a box smile. 

"Let's tell (y/n)." Jimin said. 

"I'm right here. I heard your whole conversation." She chuckled. "It's not like I can go anywhere. I don't even have a boyfriend because of you guys. Plus, I am trapped in between all of you." 

They all looked down at her. "Ohhhh, I forgot you were there..." V said. He stretched his arm around her shoulder. Jimin started choking on his spit purposely and V turned to him to pat his back. "You're okay, buddy?" 

"Yeah, thanks." Jimin said. Content with his idea.

 DING                            

                             DING

                 DING              

The boys and (y/n) heard the ringing of the bells in the school; signalling for the students to get to their homeroom. 

(Y/N) POV

"Okay, students. Take your seat." Mr. Yong said. The very teacher whose room got completely destroyed by. It was still and udder mess. Honestly, I forgot that the bad boys made the mess. 

"Mr. Yong, what happened in here?" One student asked. Mr. Yong sighed as he cleaned his granny glasses with his tie. 

"I don't know, Mr. Ji. Still trying to find that out myself." He respond. "Now, unfortunately, the books that we were gonna use today have been completely torn and unusable. For that reason, we are waiting the order of new ones. Until then, we will just be using documentaries and such. Am I clear?" 

"Yes..." The class answered. 

I rested my head on the palm of my hand and stared at the motion picture video he had put on with my notebook for notes. I silently starred off into space until I hear the teacher call again. 

"I'm about to do attendance. Say 'here'." He said. "De Jihun?"

"Here." 

"Mi Na?" 

"Here." 

And so on. 

"Alright, and last, but not least, (y/n)." He called out.

"Here." I said in a jubilant tone.