19| Shower Head

(A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK!! 생일 축하합니다! Don't forget we love you! Keep being the cure for depression! I know you're not reading this but... you get the point.)

Previously On "Trying To Get Closer To You"-

"I said can, don't make me change that by smiling adorably..." You rolled your eyes. He scoffed. We heard a thud and Jimin eyes widen again and pushed you down, landing on top of you to dodge the book that had be thrown.

Your faces were inches away from each other and both of your eyes starred into each other souls.

Then...

-End Of Flashback-

He leaned in closer and quickly pecked my lips before rolling off of me onto the school floor. I quickly sat up and starred at him. 

Did he just...? What?!

"Jiminie!" I hissed. "You took my first kiss!" 

He smiled at your words and sat back down next to you. "I'm honored. You should be honored, too."

"And why should I?" I asked, flustered.

"Because you took mine, too." He smirked.

My eyes widen. "You're lying! There is no way this was your first kiss and I didn't take it, you gave it." 

"I'm not lying about anything, babe." He laughed. He was basically rolling on the floor laughing right now. I grabbed a book and started hitting his back with it. He attempted to dodge. 

Honestly, I'm not as mad as I should be...

DING

DING

DING

That was the sound of the detention session ending coming from the teachers phone. Jimin quickly stood up and grabbed your wrist to help you up. Everyone ran and shuffled to get their belongings and promptly left the room in total disaster. All eight of us left last and Jin turned on the lights when he was exiting the room. Mr. Yong eyes widen so much, it seems as if it will fall out. Poor dude have to clean it all up. 

"YAAA!!!" He yelled. We were already at the exit door so it was useless to try to get us to clean it up and we all burst out laughing. 

*Insert windshield wiper laugh*

We skipped to the van we all took here and departed ways from the school. 

"That was fun, hyungs!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"It's been forever since we did that." Namjoon said. He reached his hand out to give Jungkook a fist bump but he declined. (BTS CRACK joke)

"The last time we did it was in 7th grade so of course it was a long time ago." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"It's refreshing to do something bad once again." Tae said.

"How did it happen the first time? Like.. how'd you come up with that?" I asked. They seemed to be thinking.

"Well, like we said, it started in 7th grade." Jin started.

"It was during this pre-test nobody cared anything about." Jimin said.

"It was thundering outside. Like it is now." Jungkook said. 

"And then, suddenly, the lights went out." Namjoon said.

"Everyone was screaming and getting Jungshook because the T.V. screen was being weird like the 'Ring' or something." Hope said.

"And the teacher was being a total shit, telling us to shut up and sit down. They had no respect. So I grabbed a desk and threw it across the room. The teacher couldn't see us so people joined in." Suga said. 

"Desk and books and papers were everywhere. And when the power came on, all of us were already, somehow, sitting down. Our school had a thing where the teacher can't blame everyone unless everyone was involved. And she didn't know if everyone was involved because when the lights were out, the whole building power was out, which means cameras wasn't working either." Taehyung said.

"She quit right after that." Jimin said. 

"Woah..." I said in thought. "So you guys started it all." 

They nodded. 

-Magic Time Skip To Home-

I yawned and looked at my clock while laying on my bed. I kept chuckling to myself thinking about my first kiss.

Wait... no stahp (Y/N).

It was already 8:00 p.m. So I grabbed my clothes and wearily made my way to the shower. I turned it on and basically burned my flesh off because the water was so hot.

Who tf takes a bath in lava?

I got it to the semi-perfect temperature and stepped in to relax. The warm/hot water was brushing against my smiling face. Then I heard a click. You turned on only one shower head.

~CLICK~

"What's that...?" I asked myself. Not expecting a reply.

"It's Jimin." He replied. My heart started racing. 

"Ya! I'm taking a bath!" I yelled. He chuckled.

"Calm down. Mi Ri is here and this is the only place she won't follow me, or the other boys, in." He said, the water to the sink turned on. Then I heard brushing.

"Wha-What are you doing?" I stuttered. 

"Brushing my teeth." He simply answered. 

I rolled my eyes and started humming music to myself. While humming, I was admiring the shower. It was pretty huge. And lucky for me, the glass door to the bathroom had a button to push to fog it up so its impossible to look through. 

Suddenly, you heard the back shower door slide back

Suddenly, you heard the back shower door slide back. You froze in your place and your heart beat increased. 

~Boom-Boom~

~Boom-Boom~

~Boom-Boom~

What made it worse, the back shower head turned on. 

But you haven't touched it...

_______________________________________

Annyeong! Are you enjoying the cliff hanger? 

Anyways, the next chapter is on Thursday, or before that if I feel like it. But I got some things to talk about.

1) Sorry for not updating last week. I wasn't on writers block, I was just wasting hours, literally, on BTS videos and I regret nothing.

2) Please check out my supernatural BTS PJM ff. 

3) Again, happy birthday Hope! It's your turn Min Suga!

That's all for right now, 

JAL GAYO!! Love all my true supporters.