Q

Q is for quintessentially
————————-

Winter break was coming to an end, Christmas came and went and now it was new years eve. And New Years Eve means parties and guess who likes parties? That's right,

This guy.

Dressed in only boxers Garret and I are cuddled up in my room.

"Sarah's throwing down tonight we could go to hers." I shrug my shoulders only because I know Sarah doesn't like me and any party we go to I won't be able to flaunt my boo.

"Meh. Don't really like Sarah and her...w-what do they call themselves-"

"The Queilas."

"-AHHA that's right the fucking Queilas out of fucking tequila. Honestly white girls have hit their peak." Garret just wraps his arm tighter around me as an immediate response.

"I'll make it fun I promise baby."

"By what grinding on some girl to protect your image"

"Marx-"

"While I look on from the dark corner of the room drowning myself with some liquid in a cup I ain't ever seen before. Uh uh, no. I've read wattpad I know how this shit goes."

"Um ok I don't even know what half of what you just said was," he pushes me to the side so I face him,

"And you're dramatic." Dramatic? Me? Never.

"Call me dramatic again you flaming homosexual." I turn back around so my back is to him and close my eyes.

"Baby." Silence.

"Baby." Silence.

"Marx." Garret grips my shoulder again turning me around. He hooks his hand underneath my thigh dragging my leg of his waist. His dick lodged itself perfectly onto mine causing a shiver down my back.

"Don't ignore me little boy." He stares back at me and my eyes widen a little.

"I guess we can go to Sarah's..."

"Great I'll pick you up at 10." His hand moves away from my thigh into my pants gripping my ass. I push my chest closer to his and wrap my lips around his ear,

"Make it 11:30" I say, just a finger pushes into my hole,

"Bet."
————
Garret looks fine as hell at this move. Like too fine, actually so fine that Becky from math class is hanging on him like a stick bug does a branch.

I can see them from the kitchen as they play pong. Garret hands all his drinks to Becky because she told him she could handle it, but really everyone just wants to see that bitch spew chunks by the end of the night.

Or maybe that's just me.

"Ayo! Marx!" I turn my head to see Hunter, this freshman whose in love with my sister Vicki. He's a fuckboy so like a good girl she curved him but he still simps after.

"Hey Hunter." I quickly finish the smirnoff in my cup before putting it down.

"I didn't know you partied."

"There's a lot you don't know about me honey."

"Well why don't I find out. Me and my boys boutta go smoke. You down?" Free weed? I'm in there like squidward's lips around his clarinet.

I grab a bottle of Hennessy off the table and motion for him to show the way. He walks us outside where four guys and a girl are sat around a bong.

"Guys this is Marx. He's mad chill." I wave at everybody and one guy sticks his hand out to dap me up.

"Names Chase butterfly, heard you friends with Garret. That's my boy." His boy? Friends? I ain't never seen this man before in my life.

"Cool yeah." I sit down in a vacant spot and soon they all help me finish the bottle of henny.

"And then right, I stick a 3rd in there, tell me why this bitch has the nerve to shit on my hand." I gasp loudly and place my hand on Darren's shoulder. Darrens a junior another guy on the team.

"Oh no honey I could never. This why anal needs to stay within the gay community. We just know what we doing."

"So what you do after?" Asks Kennan. Kennan, Chase and Tyson are all seniors like me. I can't believe I never met them before they bout funny as hell.

"I told that hoe to leave! I feel kinda bad tho but like bruh, shit. On my hand. Shit was on my hand, she was lucky I didn't start swinging." We all bust out laughing at that and soon the bong gets passed around.

"Damn white boy, you slick wit it." Says Chase as I inhale a fat ass rip. Milky white smoke fills the bong and I keep inhaling until it's gone. Pulling off I let it sit before slowly blowing it out.

"I bring a whole new meaning to 'what that mouth do'." I smirk before taking another hit.

"I cannot." says Frankie. This fine ass dyke chick. The chains around her neck have me ready to cheat on my boyfriend but then I remember she's a) a woman and b) a lesbian.

Soon we are all high as fuck eyes barely open and laughing at the goofiest shit. Some of us cannot even form a sentence before we start laughing. What really sent us is when Hunter, the only youngin of the group, greens out and starts kissing himself. We literally cannot keep our chill. Finally, Tyson takes him to the bathroom to clean up.

"Alright I'm ready to dance, this lame ass party got everyone standing around." Kennan says standing up.

"Well if they put something other than party in the USA on I'll shake my ass." I preach.

"Deadass yo?" Asks Frankie.

"Mhmm teach all these white girls a lesson."

"Say less." Chase hops over to the streo and disconnects the phone playing music. It's silent for a few moments but no one really notices. Suddenly the melodic voice of Meghan Thee Stallion starts playing and I'm on feet faster than Usain Bolt.

Savage starts playing and I do NOT know how to act. I start shaking my ass for Frankie as she stands behind me and pretends to throw dollars. Soon I get tired but remember the exact song I need to get me back in the mood. I run to Chase and beg for his phone.

"PleAsE"

"You got it." He hands it to me and type in the one song that gets me hype every time.

"Oh Djadja Y a pas moyen Djadja," I sing as I wine my hips up and down. The boys start hyping me up and joining hitting all types of moves. We attract a bit of a crowd and just when shits starting getting lit here come Becky from the Cul de sac.

She starts throwing it back like straight roach. Homest to god I planned on laughing but I was so high I just start hyping her up.

"Alright Becky!" I say as we start grinding together.

"My names not Becky haha." She slurs. Oops, now it is.

Suddenly I'm grabbed from the circle and brought back into the house. I look to see Garret and start tugging at his hand.

"Babe, I was dancing the fuck you want?" He pulls into a bathroom and locks the bathroom door.

"And you worried about me grinding on some girl?" He quirks an eyebrow wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Everybody and their grandmother knows I'm gay, G." He just smirks and starts kissing me.

"Don't ever look that good with out me behind you, heard?" He lifts me onto the counter knocking a few things over.

"Mhmm pull that shit out now." My hands already down his pants.

————
A/N

I know it's been years.

I just felt like doing this now that my college classes are online and I'm bored.

Stay safe everyone! Make sure you social distance!