a

My life is literally summed up in two words; Fucking Bullshit.

If there were possibly a way for me to turn back the clocks to a simpler time like kindergarten, I'd make some fucking friends.

But, I guess I'll have to make do with myself. Of course I'm not sure how much longer I can last. Talking to myself has become a real bore, and I can be a real bitch sometimes.

"Mr. Bedel! Would you like to tell the class the answer?" I quirked an eyebrow towards my maths teacher.

"No, but Jenna looks like she might hurt herself, if she doesn't get called." Jenna Hamilton, a real goody two shoes. She super nice and always does her work.

I hate that bitch.

"No. I want you to answer it." I saw Hamilton pout and put her hand down.

You know that phrase, saved by the bell? Well I was literally saved by the bell when it rang just as I was about give some dumbass answer.

"Mr. Bedel you can stay. You won't leave till you answer my question." the class filled out and I was left my asshole of a brother.

"Marx, seriously?" I rolled my eyes and threw my head back.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to remember the day you turned into our mother." I brought my head back up to see him glaring at me.

"Marx. You're better than this."

"Chris. Your an asshole."

Marx-"

"Mr. Bedel, you're infringing upon my learning time. I have a class to get to." I picked my back pack and headed to the door.

"It's lunch!" I flipped him the bird and heard him sigh as I closed the door behind me. I made my way to my locker to grab my car keys.

I am a loner, but not because I'm a nerd, because I'm the only openly gay kid in my school. Though I don't know why everyone is so fucking surprised. I've been gay since elementary and now all of a sudden it's illegal. High school can suck my ass.

A large force shoved upon me and slammed me against the lockers.

"How ya' doin Marx?" The voice snarled. The persons face was so close to mines, I could smell the mint in there mouth.

"I don't know, but sure got a hell of a lot better not that your here." the person gave me toothy grin and smashed their lips onto mines. His hands traveled to my hips and mines to his hair. His teeth pulled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I all too willingly gave it to him. His tongue rubbed against mines eliciting a moan from me.

His hands slid further down until they reach my butt giving it a squeeze. He pulled away placing a kiss on my jaw then down my neck.

"You are probably the worlds biggest cock-block." I panted out. He stopped kissing me and looked up at me through his lashes with confusion.

"Huh?"

"Your blocking me between me and my food." he let go of my ass and put an arms distance between us.

"Alright fine then, fag. if we aren't gonna fuck, I'll go be with my friends." with that he walked away. I let out a sigh and shook my head.

This is how are relationship worked. Ever since last year, We have been fooling around behind closed doors. We made out, I said something to get him away from me, he says something mean and walks away, and its forgotten by the end of the day.

I turned back around too my locker and spun the dial. Should I go to Taco Bell? Maybe, I should go home. I know we have Oreos. I should get pizza. I pulled my car keys and slammed my locker shut. As I walk to the entrance doors, I sang "your a bitch" to the toon of old McDonald.

Garret and I are a special case when it come to labeling. Do I care? Not necessarily. Why I let him do whatever the fuck he wants, when I can sass him into next week? I don't know, but isn't that what high school is about, learning and shit.

My hand reached the handle and the bell rang. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I say to myself. "I see how it is God! You help me once, but twice is too much. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you! I try!" I had an internal rant as I turned to go back to my locker to switch my keys for a text book.

-----------------------------

New book! I'm not sure how this book will turn out. Hopefully you'll like it. Tell your peers about this book,spam the hell out of this book and most of all have fun!

Stay classy, stay sassy, and don't be a bitch.

-Marg.